Part 16

Sam's POV:

"What's wrong, Sam? You scared?" I still couldn't turn around, I froze. I was having trouble catching my breath, but I tried to stay quiet.

I heard him start walking and eventually he made his way into my line of sight. Jonathan stood before me and I couldn't help but feel exposed as I was in a hot tub. He stared daggers at me and all I could do was stare back in fear. He started laughing, "you just going to stare at me like a fucking dumbass?"

I should have known as soon as I was alone Jonathan was going to show up. "W-Why did you follow us here?"

"Oh there's no 'us' anymore baby boy. I took care of that for you." I could feel my heart break, it was physically painful.

"What? What do you mean?" I stood up out of the water and quickly grabbed a towel to cover myself.

"He's dead." He smiled. I didn't want to believe him but I know what he's capable of.

"What is wrong with you? Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"I suggest you lower your voice." He spat and took a step towards me. I took a step back. I was closer to the door, I could just turn around and run. "Shit, look at you Sam, all fit and shit now. Come here..."

I shook my head and backed up more. "I said come here." I just stood there, when he started walking towards me I ran inside. I could hear him running after me. I tried to open the front door and he kicked it shut. "You're not getting away this time, and Eddy isn't here to help you. You're all mine."

"Help!" I yelled, as soon as the word left my mouth his hand was around my neck. I was pressed to the door gasping for air, and trying to get his hand loose from my throat. "Stop." I choked out. I could feel my face turning red and the hot tears streaming down my cheeks. He let me go and I dropped to the floor clutching my throat and catching my breath.

"you remember when you bit me and then your boyfriend beat the fuck outta me? This is payback." He grabbed my arm and yanked me up.

He raised his arm up and I flinched. He began laughing and dragged me over to the bed. He tried to push me onto it but I pushed him off of me. "No! Please Jon!" He punched me and I fell to the floor. He began kicking me and I screamed in pain.

After picking me up he threw me onto the bed and got on top of me. "Please stop." I cried. He stopped for a minute like he regained a bit of sanity and looked at me like he felt guilty for hurting me. At this point I didn't care if he killed me, if Ed really is gone I would never be able to live with myself.

His left fist once again went hurdling towards my face and then his right. The pain was unbearable and I knew he wasn't going to stop. "If you're going to kill me just do it already." My voice was barely audible.

"I don't want to kill you, I want to traumatize you for leaving me. For looking at me like a monster when all I needed was a little bit of help. You knew I couldn't handle my anger and you still fucking got on my last nerve." He punched me again.

"Don't blame me, don't you dare blame me. You broke me Jonathan, the only time you were nice to me was when we fucked." I coughed and had to catch my breath. "that's all you wanted while I was in love with you. You ruined my life and my sense of feeling and as soon as I'm happy you go and ruin it again." It hurt to talk but I said what I needed to. It was hard for me to stick up for myself against him, he's always made me feel inferior.

He's fucking crazy, trying to blame his inability to control himself on me. He punched me once more, and flipped me over. He pressed my head into the bed to gain complete control over me. I was exposed and if he uses this opportunity to rape me then it shows that he's just fucking insane and deserves to be locked up. "Please Jonathan. If you have any humanity left in you, you won't do this." I cried.