Part 10

Still Ed's POV:

He looked uncomfortable as he answered my question. I gave him one more look from head to toe before inviting him inside. "Just take a seat or something while I go get him."

"Alright." He took a seat on the couch in the living room.

Who the hell is this guy? I clenched my jaw as I watched him sit down before I walked up the stairs to go get Sam. I didn't want to wake him but I was curious. I shook his shoulder to wake him up. "Baby?"

"Whaaaat?" He whined in reply.

"I didn't want to wake you but someone is here for you."

He sat up quickly rubbing his eyes. "Who?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, some guy."

I began to walk away and Sam got out of bed and followed me down the stairs. I got to the bottom and stepped aside, waiting for Sam who was right behind me. He stopped at the very last step and his eyes got wide. "Paul?" His eyebrows furrowed, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to see how you are doing."

I just looked back and forth between them before storming off into the kitchen. His name finally clicked, he's the guy that Sam was fucking for awhile after we broke up.

Sam's POV:

I'm kind of upset that Ed woke me up, especially for Paul. He should have just told him to fuck off. When I walked downstairs and saw Paul on he couch, I didn't know what to think. And I sure as hell didn't know what Ed was thinking.

I realized Ed was mad when he stormed off into the kitchen, leaving me out here to face Paul alone. Ed knew who he was, I could tell. He remembered what I told him. And I bet he can't handle the fact that Paul has been in my pants before.

"Excuse me for one minute..." I told Paul before quickly chasing after Ed.

I followed him up the back stair case and then he disappeared so I went looking through rooms. But when he walked out of the bathroom chugging a bottle of water, I stopped in my tracks. "What did you just do?"

"Took my meds?" He answered with attitude.

"Alright. How many?" You don't need to chug water to take one pill. He didn't answer me, instead he just began waking down the stairs. I followed him back downstairs and he slipped on his shoes, walking out the front door afterwards.

I'm done following him, he's mad so I'll just give him his space for a little bit.

I returned back to the living room where Paul was still sitting. "You know Paul, this really isn't a good ti–"

"I just want to talk, Sam." He cut me off.

"About what?!" I snap. "There's nothing to talk about." I paced back and forth in the living room.

"I just want to make things right between us." He said, trying to look all innocent and shit. Like he and I didn't practically kill his ex.

"You can't just show up and expect to fix everything. You could have at least texted or called. We could have talked about this elsewhere. Not here. Now my fucking boyfriend is pissed because he knows about you and I. I thought I would never have to cross paths with you again, but here you are, popping back up in my life." I couldn't even look him in the eyes. Not after what we did, what we caused. How did he even find me?

"I know, I'm sorry. I just–I miss you..."

And that is exactly what I was afraid of, nobody was supposed to catch feelings.