Part 7

Ed's POV:

I opened my eyes the next morning and saw the sun shining through the crack in the curtains. I threw my arms over my head and stretched, groaning because my muscles were so tense. I sat up to wipe the sleep out of my eyes and poked my eye. What a fantastic way to wake up.

Stuart suddenly opened my door and stuck his head in, "oh good, you're awake. I made breakfast if you want to come out and eat."

I nodded and threw my legs over the side of the bed. Stuart went back out and I followed him, not bothering to put on a shirt because I thought it was just me and him here but when I walked out to the kitchen I realized that we weren't the only ones here. Andrea was sat at the dining table eating what looked like eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I turned around to go put a shirt on.

When I went back out, Stuart and Andrea were talking at the table and I grabbed a plate and sat down. I felt awkward sitting at the table with them mainly because Andrea hates me but also because I felt like a third wheel. So after a few minutes I grabbed my plate and went back into my room. I sat at my desk and ate my food. I honestly shouldn't be living with my manager, I have millions, I could go out and buy an apartment right now if I wanted to, and live on my own.

There was a knock on my door, "you alright, mate." Stuart asked through the door.

"Yeah." I said back, and I heard him walk away from the door.

After I ate my food, I sat on my bed with my guitar strumming mindlessly on the strings. After awhile I realized that I was playing old songs that I didn't even remember the lyrics to. All of a sudden here was another knock on my door.

"Stu I said I was fi-". The door opened and Sam walked in. "Oh hey."

"Oh!" He said. "Did you get new glasses?" He asked walking towards me and setting his car keys on my desk.

"Yeah." I set my guitar to the side.

"Mmm." He took his jacket off and set it on the back of he chair at my desk. "You look good."

I got up and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him towards me and pressing my lips to his. His hands slid to the bottom of my shirt and he grabbed fist fulls of it and used it to pull me closer to him. His lips were soft, like they always have been.

"Someone is eager." He said, pulling away and smiling at me.

I smiled a little bit as blood rushed to my cheeks... and somewhere else. "I have so much sexual frustration."

He looked down at my athletic shorts, my erection was clearly visible. "I can tell." I looked down as well and covered myself with me hands. "Woah! You don't need to hide yourself from me of all people."

He grabbed my wrists and moved my hands away. I pulled one free and got my pillow to recover myself.

"Why not? We aren't together." That's not something I normally would have said or done. But I guess I just wanted some clarification.

He quickly grabbed the pillow from my hand and threw it back on my bed. He grabbed my hips and got rid of any space that was between us. His lips just barely touched mine and he whispered, "do you want to be?" What the fuck kind of question is that? Of course I want to be.

"Do YOU want to be?" I shot back at him, lifting hands to touch his face.

He opened his mouth to speak at the same time that my door opened. He backed up and I brought my hands back down. Fuck I really need to move out, or lock my door.

"Oh... uh, I just wanted to tell you that we were going out, we'll he back soon." Stuart said. I nodded, I could see Sam staring at me out of the corner of my eye. After the bedroom door shut, I turned and looked at him. As soon as he heard the front door close he pinned me to the wall and held my wrists above my head.