Part 9

Sam's POV:

I woke up that same night around 9:30 realizing that i had been passed out for four hours. I'm still a little high, I can feel it.

I got up from my bed, still completely naked, and walked over to throw on a pair of boxer briefs. I picked up our clothes that were scattered across the room and threw them in the dirty laundry basket.

Ed was in the shower, humming a tune that I couldn't identify. His voice was so soothing, all I could do was smile as I listened. I continued to listen as I stripped the bed of its sheets and put fresh new sheets on.

Ed appeared in the bathroom doorway after a few minutes with a towel around his waist. "Oh, good evening." He chuckled, "I thought I killed you."

I laughed at his comment, "you have no idea." I said as I put the finishing touches on the bed.

He put on gray sweats with no boxers or anything and I threw on some athletic shorts. He has multiple pairs of gray sweats and you can see his dick imprint when he wears them, especially with nothing underneath.

We both went downstairs to chill and watch TV, until Ed got hungry, got up to get a snack, and didn't find anything he wanted.

"I'm going to go to the store." He said, after coming back from the laundry room to grab a shirt.

"Not dressed like that." I said, a little too quickly.

"Why?! What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He asked, getting defensive.

"Your dick is visible. If you don't want to change, then I'll just come with you." Point. Blank. Period.

"Do you not trust me?" He asked, he sounded annoyed but also really sad.

"Baby, I trust you one hundred percent. But you're sexy ass and Ed Junior are mine. Nobody is going to look at you thinking they can have you." I told him while slipping some shoes and a shirt on. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

We went out the front door and got into his car. "Are you going to be over protective?" He questioned, what kind of dumb question is that?

"Was I riding your dick into next week less that six hours ago? If so, then that's your answer." He would acting the same way if my dick imprint was visible through my shorts.

It is getting late and there's not many people out... but still. I'll even make a scene if I have to do the ladies and gents better not test me.

~

When we got to the grocery store, we grabbed a cart and put random shit into it. I could tell a few people in the store recognized us, I could also hear a few snaps of a camera but it's whatever. We walked into the crisps isle and we stood at opposite ends trying to find the flavors we wanted. There was also another person in the isle with us, she was closer to Ed.

I could tell she was interested by the way she kept looking at him while he looked at the food on the shelves. Then another girl walked up to her and joined. They started chatting and watched as the first girl pointed to Ed.

"Hey babe?" I said loudly so everyone in the isle heard me. "Do you like the sour cream and cheddar?" I held up the bag.

All three of them looked at me, Ed responded with 'yes' and I watched as the girls turned around and walked away.

Mission complete.

Once we had everything we wanted we brought it to the self checkout and then brought everything out to the car to go home.

I smiled as I sat quietly and looked out the window while Ed drove.

Eds POV:

As I drove back to the house, I thought about what happened at the grocery store. I just feel like Sam acts like that because he really doesn't trust me. And trust is so important in a relationship. Of course I completely understand why he wouldn't trust me. I guess I just shouldn't let it bother me because once
you lose trust in someone it's hard to earn it back and I don't know he really wants to trust me, he says he does. But I just don't believe him.