Part 6

Sam's POV:

It's been a few days since I've hung out with Ed. I've been searching for houses online and visiting some that I like. I also contemplated getting a pet once I get settled into the new house but I'm not sure. A pet would be nice for when I'm feeling a bit lonely, but I feel like it would be a huge responsibility.

I've already been to the gym today to run through some workouts with my personal trainer, and I'm meeting up with a real estate agent so she can show me a house that I've reached out to her about.

I met up with her outside of the most beautiful white house I've ever seen. It was big, but not too big. I'm really considering buying it, the outside is absolutely gorgeous, and I haven't personally seen the inside yet but just seeing the pictures that Danielle sent me of the home has me smitten.

It's definitely bigger than my last house back in the US. She brought me into the house after we introduced ourselves to each other, and I was mesmerized. The walls were white, but I could always paint them if I want to in the future. The kitchen had a beautiful hardwood floor, and the decor of the house was just overall breathtaking. And that's what I'm looking for, if I'm just looking around while sitting in the living room I want to be able to admire it. Plus I definitely wouldn't have to worry about the neighbors at six o'clock in the morning or eleven o'clock at night.

~

Ed's POV:

I sat on the couch while Stu and Andrea played UNO at the kitchen table. He seems so happy when she's around but I don't know what he sees in her. She's such a rude person... to me at least. I understand why but then again I don't. Yeah, I hurt Sam and I've expressed how sorry I am, but I'm trying to fix my mistake. I know I fucked up, you don't have to remind me every single time I see you.

Just then my phone began to buzz in my pocket, and I reached into my pocket to pull it out.

"Hello?" I said.

"I bought a house..." I recognized Sam's voice. He sounded really happy, so happy that he didn't even say hello, he just got straight to the point.

"That's great!" I said back to him.

"I also rented a moving truck, you think you could help me move some stuff in?" He asked.

"Yeah of course, when?" I replied.

"Right now." He chuckled. "I'm outside."

I smiled to myself and hung up the phone. I threw on my shoes and a hoodie and walked out the door to see a U-haul truck in the street. Sam stuck his hand out the window to wave, I walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Oh my god, I can't wait for you to see it, it's so beautiful inside and out." He exclaimed, it made me happy to see how excited he was. I smiled at his excitement and he looked at me. "You look good today."

I looked back over at him, "thanks." I smiled. You look good all the time, was what I wanted to say back, but I didn't. I don't know why I didn't.

He does look good ALL the time. Even when he's not trying, eve when he cries. He's just absolutely stunning. He's so perfect. Why did I ever hurt him? He doesn't deserve to be hurt.

We made our way to Sam's apartment and somehow got Sam's bed out of the apartment and into the back of the truck, and his trophy case, but that's really all he wanted. He left the rest of the furniture behind, he also packed his clothes in boxes and bags, so we put those in the back of the truck. After we got everything he wanted in the truck we went to his new house.

It was huge. He definitely spent a fortune on it.

"What do you think?" He asked while we pulled into the driveway.