Lurking

Bill was lurking around Grunkle Stan's Mystery Shack. Looking for a special someone, that someone was Dipper, Dipper Pines. Bill had a plan to get into Dipper one way or another "Perfect" Bill said, as Dipper was walking outside in the woods. "Pines I'm going to get you, and you can't run this time" Bill said to him self. Dipper turned to look where the noise was coming from. Behind him was Bill.

"Bill?! What are you doing here?" Dipper asked scarcely

"Well if you must know Dipper I'm here to get inside of you any way possible" Bill said straight out.

"I dare you to try" Dipper smirked.

"I accept" Bill said giving a evil grin and moving closer to Dipper, transforming into a dark demon with many arms. "How about now? Let me into you're mind Dipper"

"No" Dipper said Firmly, also backing away from Bill till he hit a tree.

"If you won't let me into you're mind, I'll get in you're body some other way" and just like that Bill trapped Dipper and held him tightly then quickly flipped him over to his hands and knees.

"B-Bill w-wait what are you-" Dipper sentence was cut off when Bill squeezed his butt.

"I said I'd get into you're mind or you're body, and this way I can get into you're body" Bill said slowly rubbing Dippers back end. "Now we can do this the easy way or hard way it's up to you" Bill said giving Dipper a firm grip on each butt cheek earning a almost silent moan from Dipper.

"Are you enjoying this" Bill asked smiling wickedly.

"No. It's. You're doing weird things to me." Dipper said

Bill smirked pulling down Dipper shorts.

"Now decide easy or hard?" Bill said harshly, giving a Dippers ass a smack.

"B-Bill that h-hurts please" Dipper whimpered

"Last time I'm going to ask, easy or hard way?" Bill asked simply.

"I won't let you win Bill" Dipper shouted over his shoulder.

"Then I'll take that as the hard way" Bill said moving to pull down Dipper boxers.

"Are you you going to agree to this or hand you're body over to me" he asked

"Either of those options aren't good for me." Dipper scoffed

Dipper felt a cold finger at his entrance then that finger pushed inside of him

"B-Bill....mmm...ha.....please" Dipper moaned

"Please what?" Bill said quietly In to Dippers ear.

Dipper didn't know why to say so he didn't say anything at all.

Bill smiled wickedly as he put in another finger in moving his fingers faster thrusting them in and out.

Dipper tried not to moan when the intense pleasure he got when Bill ran his fingers over his prostate.

Bill took yet another finger and put it in Dipper, then pulled them out roughly. Making Dipper shiver. Bill then put his dick where his fingers were just a minute ago and stated to push in to Dipper inch at a time.

"Mmm....ahmmm" Dipper moaned covering him mouth.

Bill took Dippers arms from underneath him to hold them behind him so he couldn't cover his mouth. But Dipper was not about to let Bill win he trying really hard to muffle his moans by shutting his mouth.

"Come now, let me hear you're voice Dipper." Bill thrusted hard into Dippers sweet spot.

"Ahhh.....mmm....hah....ahh" Dipper could feel his climax getting closer with every thrust given into his sweet spot.     "B-Bill I-I-I'm close."

"You're not going to cum yet" with those words Bill took a catheter like shape and moved it around to Dippers urethral opening and slid it inside making Dippers moans get louder.

"Bill.....p-please....t...ah...take it out p-please....ahhh...." Dipper pleaded.

"Why should I?" Bill said knowing this would tear Dipper to beg him like this.

"I-it hurts"

"Does it?" Bill said laughing

"Y-yes P-please" Dipper said trying to catch his breath.

"Do you want it out?" Bill asked knowing vary well the answer. He even moved it making Dipper tremble.

"Y-YES FOR GOD SAKE YES" Dipper screamed

Bill took it out slowly so vary slowly making Dipper twist and turn trying to get it out quicker. But just made the pleasure more intense. Bill finally pulled the it out and kept trusting hard into Dipper. Till he came on the floor.

Dipper was exhausted but bill was not going to stop until He was a part of Dipper.

"Bill I-I-I can't take anymore please." Dipper pleaded one last time.

Not to long after Bill came inside of Dipper letting go of his arms and falling to the floor.

Dipper lay there on the floor exhausted and breathing heavily.

Hi there this is you're author I hoped you like the story, if this story was not to the regular plot line that is my fault in not to familiar to with 'Gravity Falls' and 'Bill' in General I have more story's I'd like to add to this so if you like this story, comment below if you would like me too. Thanks again. All thx goes to my BFF go check her story's out WhatsYaoiboi