Dream Of Me

I friend of mine gave me the idea for this one, sadly they are not part of the whattpad community. Anyway I know it's been awhile but hear goes.

Dipper walked into his job with Mable standing at the counter. Turning to grab his apron placing it around his neck and tying it in the back.

"Any customers yet?" Dipper asked with little enthusiasm in his voice.

"Yes, Gruncle Stan is entertaining them!" Mables face turned to hinting to Dipper where they were.

Her hand moved closer to Dippers face pulling it closer to hers. "What's wrong with your face?" Mable said as Dipper jerked his face away from her hand. "What's wrong with your face!" Dipper snapped back.

"Geez, didn't mean to make you mad. Just, you look horrible." Mable said starring at Dippers face. "I just didn't get much sleep last night, I had a weird dream." Dipper said thinking back to it. "What was it about?" Mable said placing both hands on the counter leaning forward.

"Well-" Dipper was interrupted by Gruncle Stan. "Hey I don't pay you two to talk." He said tapping his cane on the counter. "You don't pay us at all." Mable said, moving his cane to the side. "That's right and I like to keep it that way, so do some work." Gruncle Stan said going back to the customers.

"Hey so will you tell me later?" Mable asked Dipper. "Yeah." Dipper said "It just felt so real, so unnatural." Dipper said quietly to him self walking to the back room.

A thought entered Dippers mind 'Him. Him. Him. A man. A demon?

"Dipper!" Gruncle Stan called out. Dipper jumped dropping the books he was holding. "You need to get it together or go home." Gruncle Stan said nudging him with his cane. "Yeah maybe I should..." Dipper said rubbing the back of his head. Walking past Gruncle Stan though the shop.

"Hey, where you going?" Mable said to Dipper. "Oh um well Gruncle Stan said I could leave so I'm leaving." Dipper said with a goofy smile across his face. "What?! That's so not fair." Mable said glaring and Gruncle Stan leaning on the wall. Gruncle Stan just shrugs. "Bye." Dipper closed the door.

"Ugh" Mable said with her face on the counter.

Dipper got in his car to drive to the store. 'Hmmmm shopping list contains'
• Milk
• Bread
• Apples
• Carrots
• Flour
• Strawberries
'That damn dream won't get out of my head, I can't focus' (CRASH) "Shit" Dipper said with his basket against the metal isle. 'At least nothing fell, but people are looking'

Dipper pulls his basket away from the isle hurrying to the front to pay them walk out to his car.

" Stupid dream." Dipper muttered to him self popping the trunk to his car to put the bags in, then pushing the basket back to the front of the store. 'Ding, ding, ding' the car beeped. Turning on.

The radio plays in the background. "Is that a light?" Dipper says leaning closer to the steering wheel. As the light comes closer the brightness becomes overwhelming, blinding even. "SHIT!" Dipper swerved into the other lane as the light seemed to disappear into nothing. "What the hell was that?" Dipper says as he gets out of his car to look around. Nothing but the stars and the woods around. A sudden rustle in the woods next to him grabs his attention.

"Hello?" Dippers calls out. "Hello? Anyone there?" Dipper calls out again. Just the sounds of crickets return. "Ugh" Dipper sighs.

"Dipper...." "Dipper.." "Dipper." "Dipper!" "Hahahaaaaa" "Turn around and look at me." "Follow my voice." A voice from the woods slithers out from between the trees.

"Hello?..." Dipper slowly turns around to find the shadow figure standing there.

Dipper dropped his phone. "You...Your the one from my dream.

"The shadow figure gave a sinister smile, reaching out grabbing Dipper shacking shoulder.

Thanks for reading, new story's to come thanks to all my reader wonderful ideas. Continue to support me, and I'm continue to write.

Your author always K.T

What is life without yaoi?!