He Leaves

So here's a turn of events, this time Dipper will be Dom and Bill will be Sub, so I hope you like. Also this is a request from Chris_smite so kudos to them.

🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙

"You always do what you want I can't deal with this anymore, your just to overbearing." Dipper shouted "What do you mean I do what I want you agree, unless I'm hearing things." Bill yelled back.

"I just can't do this, I'm going." Dipper said "Where? Where are you going to go?" Bill said. "I don't know where, but anyway from you would feel like heaven." Dipper said heading for the door "fine go!" Bill said

Once Dipper left Bill went to go sit on the couch. With his face in his hands. The bright Emerald fire that showed their love combined between Dippers ocean blue and Bills burning yellow. The once bright Emerald fire turned and dark yellow.

Dipper went to Mabel's. Then went straight to the guest room and fell on the bed. "Hey what's wrong?" Mabel asked "Bills being a butt." Dipper mumbled through the pillow. "Oh I see, well you hungry?" Mabel asked Dipper nodded his head. "Alright then come on." Mabel said slowly pulling Dipper out of bed.

Dipper and Mabel ate dinner and Mabel went to her room. "If you need anything just come and ask, I'll be in my room." Dipper nodded and went up stairs. Right after he went up the stairs it started raining. Later that night there was a faint knocking on the window.

A glowing yellow light shined from outside the window. Dipper walked over to it slowly and saw Bill sitting on the roof soaking wet. Dipper opened the window. 'Slide' "What do you want?" Dipper asked folding his arms "I.....I.....I miss you....." Bill said "Is that really all you came here to say?" Dipper asked about to close the window. "No....look I'm sorry I shouldn't be so controlling, so if you don't forgive me then I understand but I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and I still love you..." Bill said. Dipper looked down "Well your going to get sick sitting out there....just come in and dry off." Dipper said. Bill came in and was dripping all over the floor, Dipper walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel then handed it to Bill.

Bill dried off as best he could. Dipper leaned against the wall on the other side of the room, eyeing Bill. "What...?" Bill asked "Take them off." Dipper said. Bill tried to hand the towel to Dipper. "Not that, your clothes." Dipper said. Bill just stood there blinking blankly. "Look if your really sorry then show me." Dipper said. Bill started slowly to take off his jacket placing it on the floor. "And the rest?" Dipper said.

Then Bill took off his shoes, then slowly unbuttoned his pants. Dipper walked up behind him, then grabbed the bottom of his shirt slowly pulling it up and off. "Now just get on the bed and lye on your back." Dipper said. Bill slowly did as he was told. Once on the bed Dipper crawled over to him and slowly took off Bills boxers and put them to the side. Spreading Bills legs apart. "W-wait what are you doing?" Bill asked trying to close his legs. Dipper pushed harder to keep Bills legs open. "You said you wanted to apologize right?" Dipper asked and Bill nodded "then just let me do this."

Dipper kept Bills legs open, and moved one of his hands lower to Bills sweet hole. Bill slightly moaned as Dipper pushed his finger in all the way to the knuckle, then added a second finger. Bill bit his lip trying I hold back another moan. Dipper stated to move them in and out then took both of them out quickly. "Wait here." Dipper said. Running to get the two ties he had in his bag, and the vibrator as well Dipper jumps back on the bed and ties the tie around Bills eyes and another on to his wrists and hooked on the bed. "Now day still, and just relax." Dipper said. Then turned on the vibrator and put it against Bills tight hole. Bill shivers at the first touch of it. Dipper didn't just stop there he slowly pushed it in until it was against Bills sweet spot.

"Mmmmmm....ahhhh....ngha...D-Dipper not right there please...~" Bill moaned and begged. "Oh so now your begging?" Dipper asked teasingly. Bill just nodded frantically. Dipper pressed the vibrator more on his prostate. Bill moaned louder and louder and kept calling Dippers name. "Please Dipper please just take it out.....ahhh...mmmm..... please—-!" Bill moaned almost screaming it. Dipper just smiled and then turned it on high. Bill bit his lips so hard it started to bleed a little. Dipper bent down to lick up the blood. "You want me to stop?" Dipper asked knowing the answer Bill screamed yes. "Then I think you know what I want you to do." Dipper said starting to rub Bills cock up and down.

Bill started to pull on the tie around his wrist and buck his hips up and down. "Ahhhh...fuck I'm about to cum please, please." Bill moaned loudly as Dipper pumped him hard up and down. "Ah ah ah mmmmm Dipper~~~" Bills cum shot out about six inches high and got on Dipper shirt and on his own chest.

Dipper slowly pulled the vibrator out and turned it off and set it aside. Bill lay on the bed breathing heavily. Dipper then untied his wrist and slid off his blindfold, and meet Bills golden amber eyes. His eyes were glistening so much. Bill grabbed Dipper all of a sudden and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. "I accept your apology." Dipper said and went downstairs for some water. Mabel was waiting downstairs right as Dipper turned on the light. "Soooooo I'm guessing the apology went well?" Mabel asked. Dipper blushed nodding slowly "y-yeah it went pretty well. Dipper said. "Well I'm glad hope you two had fun, it sure sounded like you did." Mabel said smirking walking to her room "night." Then she closed the door.

Dipper got the water and went back upstairs to find Bill sleeping. Dipper just smiled and went to lay beside him. "Goodnight my golden demon." Dipper kissed his neck.

🍄🌺🍄🌺🍄🌺🍄🌺🍄🌺🍄🌺🍄🌺🍄🌺

Hey yaoi lovers so I know I haven't been keeping up with doing story's but I stared driving school and the few days I was off I just wanted to relax. So again thanks for the 10k but now I'm looking for the next mile stone so be my favorite people and help me get to 15k!!!!!!!! I know you can do it. Also I'm starting a new series called "Link x Gaon" so if you like that idea then go check it out. It will probably be published in a week or two. So thanks again and I hope you enjoy. Your author always K.T

What is life without yaoi?!