Come with me

This one is to r_kenobi who has requested that I make a part three. To Teach me~ Ps; I love it when you guys show your love by voting or commenting.
🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉

Next day at school

Dipper walked through the hall and then was suddenly grabbed.

His body slammed against the wall. "Ngha" Dipper groaned.

"Relax." A familiar voice said.

"Mr. Cypher?" Dipper asked.

"Yes, I want you to come with me." Bill said.

"To where?" Dipper asked.

"I want to show you something."

Before Dipper could protest Bill pulled him by the arm down the hall, out the doors, through the parking lot, and arriving Bills car.

"Get in." Bill said

Dipper got in and Bill started to drive to a cabin in the woods.

"This is my house." Bill said

Dipper was running as many things wrong with this as he could, but then he stopped. What was so wrong with this?

Bill leaned over and grabbed Dipper cheek, pulling him closer for a kiss.
Dipper didn't resist.

Dipper broke the kiss breathing heavy. "Come inside with me." Bill said, Dipper nodded and followed Bill inside.

Once inside, Bill patted a place next to him on the couch. Next to the fireplace. Dipper made his way over there slowly, and sat next to Bill.

Bill started to kiss Dipper again, then pulled Dipper onto his lap, and the make-out begun. Soft wet kisses were shared between both lips, Dipper broke the kiss again looking into Bills eyes.

Bill held Dipper firmly by the hips, not letting him get up. Bills hand proceeds to run up dipper shirt finding one of his nipples. Bill squeezed gently, and Dipper let out a soft moan.

Bill pulled Dipper closer and kissed him again. Running the kisses down his neck biting and sucking, making dark spots all over his neck.

Dippers breathing became more and more heavy. Heavy breathing turned into sweet soft moans. Slowly moving his hands up and down on Dippers body.

Bill takes off Dippers shirt and throws it to the side, kissing every single inch of his body, laying him on the couch Bill was slowly making his was down to Dippers belt and slowly took it off, Dipper watched every bit. Bills golden looming eyes watched every reaction and Dipper knew it.

Slowly pulling down Dipper shorts, to revel his manhood Dipper blushed and looked away, Bill smiled and rubbed his palm against it. Dipper let out a moan a quickly bit his lip. Bill then groped it harder and harder each time.

"Ahhh.....mmm...hah...B-Bill..." Dipper trembling lips worded. "Yes?" Bill said. "Please...." Dipper couldn't say anymore. He covered his face with his arm bitting his lip.

Bill knew exactly what Dipper wanted, Bill then got up and started to unbutton his shirt. Putting it to the side. Then pulled off Dippers shorts and boxers. Dipper tried to close his legs. Bill softly rubbed his thigh trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." Bill said smirking. Those golden eyes, something about them, something in them. Dipper felt safe.

Bill slowly kissed Dipper sweet lips moving his arm off of his face. Then spread Dippers legs apart. "Don't cover your face, and don't hold your moans back I want to hear your sweet voice." Bill said.

Starting to stroke Dippers cock, moving faster and and faster. Then leaned down to lick it, then biting the tip softly till Dippers eye rolled back in ecstasy.

🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡🍉🧡

So yeah cliffhanger, I feel no shame. Well just a little... I miss you guys so much I thank you for the 7K so far. That really made my day. So I've just been busy with exams and stuff. But I'll keep the content cumming 😉 till next time Kit~

What is like without yaoi?!

Disclaimer any of the pictures on here ARE NOT MINE!!!!!