Be My Pet Part 3

This is an add on for Mizore1995 . There request has been for a bunny. This add on with be for "Be my pet." Thanks for reading my story's and please continue too.
🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛
"Bunny..." Bill said

"Your Bunny?" Dipper asked

"Yes, my Bunny." Bill said snapping his fingers. And there the costume was Already on Dipper.

Black silk wrapped around Dippers body, with pristine black leggings ran from his feet to his hips defining every curve he had. Bunny ears from a head band popped out. And a cute little bunny tail fluffy as ever showed right above Dipper butt.

Bill squeezed Dipper tail.

"Bill~~~~" Dipper squeaked

"Oh hush." Bill said

-snap-

"Where are we?" Dipper asked looking around in a dark room.

"We are in my house." Bull said

-snap- the lights came on. A darkly lit room suddenly appeared. A bed with golden silk sheets and candles that smelled of vanilla and cinnamon filled the air.

"Lie down my fluffy Bunny." Bill said

-Dipper did so-

"So what are you going to do to me?" Dipper asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Bill said.

-Dipper shivers at the thought-

"Just relax." Bill said

"Okay.." Dipper said gulping.

Bill went between Dippers legs picking and the leggings. Running his hand up Dippers thigh. Getting closer to his throbbing-

"Ahhhh!" Dipper Moaned.

"Already?" Bill said teasingly

"It's your touch..." Dipper said

"It feels electric..." Dipper said

"Does it now?" Bill said giving a hard squeeze to Dippers upper inner thigh.

"Yes.... ahh" Dipper Moaned.

"Good." Bill said. Moving to take off the white gloves Dipper had on. Once off, sucking on each of his fingers.

"Ahhh...." Dipper Moaned.

"Do you like that?" Bill asked.

"Yes..."Dipper said

"Yes what?" Bill said

"Yes Master.." Dipper said

'Bill smiled and continued kisses up Dippers arm to his neck and his face to his lips bitting them. Moans and deep breathes rang in the air. Bill moved the straps resting on Dippers shoulders, bitting into them. While moving his hand down along Dippers chest to his waist rubbing Dipper harding dick.

"Ahhhh....mmmm....Master..." Dipper Moaned

Bill ripped a hole in the bottom of the bunny suit

"Ride me." Bill said

"Mmmm.... ride Wha-" Dipper said only half listening.

"Ride me, move those perfect hips of yours and ride me. Make me cum so deep inside of you." Bill said.

Dipper was at a lost for words.

Dipper didn't know what else to do, so he moved his legs over Bill and rubbed his hips along with Bills.

"Mmmm.....keep going Bunny" Bill said

"Yes Master." Dipper said.

Dipper spread his legs out a little more, placing Bills hard cock, at his entrance. Pushing into his sweet hole inch by inch.

"Ahhhh....fuck Master." Dipper moaned out

"Damn Bunny. Your so tight...mmm" Bill said panting.

-Bills POV-

'God he's so tight, and I just want to fuck him so bad' so I wrap my hands around his waist and lay back on my pillow. We are chest to chest, I can see his hard nipples through this skin tight suit.

His moans are so sexy the way sweat drips from his body is sexy. I start to move my hips faster and faster.

Till I found his sweet spot, he screams in pleasure.

-Regular POV-

"Ah!!!AH!!!!AH!!!!!
M-Mas..t-ter....ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Please.....I'm gonna cum...I can feel it...Ahhh Master please let me cum.... please!!!!! Ahhh hahhh..!!!!!" Dipper screamed out.

Bill smirked and licked Dippers nipple through his skin tight cosplay outfit.

Dipper grabbed Bills shoulder tightly putting nail marks into it.

"Fuck Bunny, I'm gonna cum inside of you....mmmm hah....ahh..." Bill moaned moving faster inside of Dipper, with each thrust."

"Please Master, please.... I want your cum deep inside of me...ahhh!!!" Dipper moaned and came between both their chest. Rubbing together till Bill released inside of Dipper.

💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽💛🤙🏽
Guys listen ik I said Christmas break, but things got a little busy and finding time for these became very hard. But if your not to mad at me, hit that 3K ik were really close. Love you guys always and love the comments you guys leave.

Your author K.T

What is life without yaoi?!