Marry Me! Pt 3

Hello lovely's I'm back again. I'll try to get into a regular schedule. I'm thinking once a month should do it. Tell me what you think about that. And with that let's get into it.

Dipper said yes and Bill slipped the ring onto his left hand. "Oh Bill!" Dipper screamed in excitement. Bill and Dipper hugged very tightly. Then Bill got pulled down to the underworld that very second.

Grandmaster: " Bill Cipher you have been summoned here because you have crossed another line and made your immortality Noll and void for you to keep. Along with your humans soul."

"You said I had three days." Bill said "

Grandmaster: You do, well two days now. You must deliver your humans soul as promised.

" I promised you nothing!" Bill exclaimed.

The ground shook violently under Bills feet. Almost throwing him into the souls pit. Dipper looked around for Bill but could not find him. Dipper even tried calling Bill's phone but it went straight to voicemail. Dipper were starting to get worried looking around the house and all the closets and bathrooms. Then there was a loud banging sound downstairs Dipper ran downstairs to see what it was. Bill laid on the floor collapsed. "BILL!" Dipper shrieked in horror as he ran over to Bill turning them over to see that he was unconscious. Bill groaned as he started to awake. " Bill what happened where did you go? Are you okay?" Dipper asked worriedly. Well opened his eyes " yes I am fine... I was just summoned by the grandmaster to the underworld" Bill said weakly.

" what did he tell you?" Dipper asked " it doesn't matter. Bill said getting up off the floor to walk upstairs Dipper followed him worriedly. " what do you mean it doesn't matter? It does matter." Dipper stated. Bill slumped down on the bed. " he wants to take away my immortality if I don't give him your soul like I was sent here to do..." Bill said lowly.

"Oh yeah to take my soul...(he trailed off) WAIT TAKE MY WHAT?" Dipper asked/screamed. "Yes... I was sent here originally to take your soul, because you were finding out too much about my origin and where I came from." Bill said.
"But that doesn't matter now because I fell in love with you and I want nothing more than to spend my eternal life with you." Bill said sitting  up on the bed to grasp Dippers hands.

Dippers face lit up with absolute excitement " I have a crazy idea, why don't you just let the grandmaster take your immortality... I won't live forever and I would love to spend the rest of our lives together" Bill leaned back into the bed with this thought. "That sounds like a wonderful idea but we have to talk about something else though I don't want the grandmaster catching wind of what our plan is." Dipper happily smiled, As bill pulled Dipper in, then onto his lap.

-2 days later-

'Bill was summoned down to the underworld by the grandmaster'
"How come you have not brought me the human so do you wish to lose you're immortality!" The grandmaster said angrily
"Of course I do not wish to lose my immortality." Bull said trying not to smile. Delightedly thinking about his plan with Dipper.
" I have no other choice but to strip you of your immortality Bill Cipher!" The grandmaster said with a roar and anger in his tone.

Bill smiled at his new found freedom and was sent out of the Inferno back to the human realm. Dipper ran to Bill hugging him tightly with tears in his eyes "Is it done, are you free, are you human???" Bill excitedly replied "yes yes! yes! yes!" Kissing diaper all over his face Bill tightly embraced Dipper.

Bill excitedly got down on one knee and took Dippers hands in his and popped the question "Dipper will you marry me?" "YES!" Dipper nearly screamed as he fell to his knees and both lovers embraced tightly.

Hello lovelies I'm so sorry it's been such a while since I wrote my last story I know that there been a lot of new comers since my last story and I encourage you to stay for the ride even though it is a bit bumpy. I will probably be ending this Book soon as all my ideas are spent. I think you all so much for your time and diligence for reading my book, and keeping patients, but I will be starting a new book the name is "lost in the woods" have a peek and tell me what you think!

What is life without yaoi?!
Your author K.T