Marry Me!

Hello it is your author once again K.T. Welcome back to another story time. These last three chapters will complete this series sad to say, but we have come along way. I thanks your for reading with us. Let's get into it.

"Want me, got me, marry me~!" That thought ran over and over in Bills mind. 'Should I marry Dipper. We've had so many good times together. But would he say yes?...'

"Bill?" Dipper slowly approached from behind him. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm just thinking is all. I have some things to do today will you excuse me." Bill stood up and grabbed his clothes and keys and left the house.

Dipper left there silently standing. "I should call Mable." He said going up stairs to grab his phone.

(Dial- Dial- Dial- Hello?) "Mabel can we talk?" [yes go ahead] "Bill was acting weird this morning. I don't know what was going on with him. I asked him if he was okay, and all he said was that he was thinking about something, and that he had to go. [ did he seem worried?] "Yes, that's why I'm worried. [ do you want me to come over?] " No I'm fine but if you see Bill could you ask him what's wrong?" [ of course, bye.] "Bye."

Dipper put his phone in his pants and grabbed his work things and headed to work.

Meanwhile Mabel went out for some shopping with Pacifica. "Hey do you like this color of glitter. I think it would go great on my sweater back at home?" Mabel asked holding the glitter in her hand. Pacifica looks and nodes "Hey but isn't that Bill?" Looking closer. "Yes, but what's he doing here? Let's go say hi. As Mabel and Pacifica walk over there Mabel shouts Bills name.

Bill panics and runs away. "Bill come back!!" Mabel yells. "Why is he running away?" Mabel says to Pacifica. "Probably because he was over here looking at rings.

Mabel goes up to talk to the worker, "was that man looking at rings? The worker replies "I'm sorry ma'am by telling you that I would be violating our customer code of conduct."

"Can you just tell me, that's my brothers boyfriend." Mabel said. "No ma'am I'm sorry." The worker said. Mabel sighed and walked away.

"Why would Bill be looking at ri- Pacifica! Do you think Bills going to ask Dipper to marry him?!" Pacifica stops, "yeah it does seem like that." Mabel screams in excitement. Getting everyone attention. Pacifica "okay lets go." Pacifica said.

Dipper gets home later in the day. To see the kitchen light on. With a nervous Bill in the kitchen. "Bill do you want to tell me what's wrong now?" Dipper asked. "Nothings wrong, just how much do you love me?" Bill said nervously. "A lot, why would you ask that question?" Dipper said without a second thought.

"That's good, would you still love me the same even I did something wrong?" Bill asked. "Of course I would. There's nothing in this world to make me love you less." Dipper said. Wrapping his arms around Bill.

"Even if I out live you? Or get called back to hell?" Dipper paused at those words and shiver went down his spine. "Bill... even if you out live me, then.... Bill why are you asking all of these questions?"

"It's just important that I know." Bill said quite broadly. "I love you, okay." Dipper said. "Okay." Bill replied.

That night, Bill was called to hell to appear to the Grand Master.

Grand Master: Bill Cipher, come and face So you may know your fait. You come to me having broken the law of many. Falling in love with the human I sent you to kill. And you now wish to give up your immortal life to be with this human? You disappoint me, Bill Cipher. Would this human give up his life for you?

"H-He says he loves me." Bill said.

"Love, love is a word made up by the humans the mortals. And you with to be one of them. You shall have your wish for your humans soul in return." You have three days to think about it." The Grand Master said.

And with that Bill was returned to the mortal world next to Dippers sleeping body.

"Bill are you okay?..." Dipper asked. "Yes I didn't mean to wake you. We can talk about it in the morning." Bill said sitting up in bed.

Thanks for reading, my yaoi lovers a amazing thank you for supporting my other book. Sorry it took so long for me to write again. But now I'm back. So please sit back and enjoy the reading. Your author always K.T.

What is life without yaoi?!