Marry Me! Pt 2

Thank you for your patience I really do appreciate it my loyal yaoi lovers I am back with part two of this continued story you might want to reread part one because I had to to figure out where I stopped. And with that let's get started.

In the morning Dipper was found to be in the kitchen making waffles and eggs. Bill approached him and sat down at the table. Dipper turned to see Bill behind him. Dipper smile smiled softly.

"So what was that thing you wanted to talk to me about last night?" Dipper brought a waffle to the table for Bill. "Oh that..." Bill said slowly. "Well you see I was called to the underworld last night and was summoned by the Grand Master-"

"Oh that deity of the underworld? What did he want?" Dipper asked. "He didn't like that fact that the humans mainly your other uncle found a way to the underworld realm. And there for sent me here to kill you. To stop you from following his footsteps. But once I got to know you I couldn't kill you. And now that I want to ma-" Bill stopped suddenly

"And now that you want to what?!" Dipper wanting for the rest of Bills explanation. "Um I can't tell you that." Bill said trying to move on. "Why not?!" Dipper Demanded the answer.

" I just can't. Not yet anyways. Just wait a little longer and you'll see what I was talking about and I'll explain this all to you and it will all makes sense." Bill said as he started to eat his waffle.

Dipper sat back in his chair in a huff and watched Bill quietly eat his waffle. Bill then stood up and kissed Dipper goodbye, saying that he was going to town to buy a few things.

Dipper wasn't going to just sit around the house all day, today was his day off anyway. So he waited for Bill to get beyond the trees and got into his car and rode far enough back behind him to follow Bill.

First Bill went to mystery shack but he went in and came right back out Dipper watched from a safe distance, as he saw Bill had grabbed something in a small bag. Then was off to his next destination a little farther out from the mystery shack.

Bill had gone to the mall and parked his car and started to walk in. Dipper had followed quickly behind Bill try not to be seen. Although Bill probably knew you was there since he could read his thoughts.

Bill had walked over to Jared's, well Dipper hid behind a pillar. Dipper saw as Bill had picked out three rings and put each of them back till there was only one left in his hand.

Dipper thought about back to the earlier conversation this morning, and about something with Bill cutting off his word mid-sentence. Dipper thought very carefully about that word that he cut off at. Then knew exactly what he was planning.

Dipper had nothing else to see and went back to his car and started to drive home, when he arrived there he saw something that couldn't be right. Bills car was already back. Dipper was very hesitant, and slowly pushed open the front door. To find Bill just sitting on the couch looking nervous.

" How did you get home before I did?" Dipper asked. But Bill didn't even bother with the response instead he got up and shut the door behind Dipper and got on one knee.

"Dipper I know you've been worried these past couple of days but, it's only because I've been wanting to propose to you and I just couldn't find the right time or the way to tell you. You mean the world to me and even though that we're both from different worlds I want to spend the rest of your life with me."

Thank you for reading comment below if you love waffles homemade or restaurant? 🧇❣️🧇❣️🧇❣️🧇❣️❣️❣️ your author always K.T

What is life without yaoi?!