I'm Stuck, Bill

Inspired by a friend of mine who made me feel really good about my writing. Anyways happy reading. longgrass12
❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡

"Hey Pinetree could you look under the bed for my spectacle I think it rolled under there~" Bill said giving a sly smirk

Dipper slowly got on his hands and knees to shift his body under the bed .

"Do you see it ?" Bill questioned.

"Yes." Dipper said reaching out for it. "Ughh but I can't reach it..."

"Try and go in a little further." Bill said the smile on his face widening.

Dipper reaching his hand in a little further feeling the surface of the spectacle touch the tip of his finger. Slowly trying to inch it closer and closer until he got it in his grasp "Bill I got it." Dipper said then tried backing out but something was wrong. "Bill I-I think I'm stuck!"

Bill said nothing and got on his knees placing his hands on Dippers hips. "Mmmm Pinetree I can't tell if your more sexy in this position or on your back where I can see your face as I fuck you."

Bill could feel Dippers body temperature rise quickly. "Blushing are we?" Bill said moving his hands down to Dippers ass.

"Come on Bill just help me get out from under here." Dipper said trying to get out again. "Now what's the fun in that?" Bill asked. "But fine if you want out that badly." Bill lifted the bed with some glowing levitation embers glowing around it.

"YOU COULD DO THAT THE WHOLE TIME?!" Dipper shouted. "Yes." Bill said walking away. "No no no no no, you get back here!" Dipper said walking after Bill. "Bill!" Dipper shouted again. Then he pounced on Bill pushing him onto the couch.

"Ngha!!" Bill grunted as Dipper straddle him. "Get off" Bill said "No. Not until you admit that you could have done that the whole time instead of me getting stuck so you could touch my ass." Dipper said.

"Nope." Bill said smirking. "Fine, two can play at that game." Dipper moved his hips slowly back and forth. Bill bit his lip. "Going to tell me?" Dipper asked again "Yes I could have lifted it off you the whole time, now come here~" Bill said pulling Dippers face closer to his placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡

Sorry if this one was all over the place, it's been a while and I might be rusty but as always I love hearing new ideas from you all, and I hope you continue to read and support me.

Your author always K.T

What is life without yaoi ?!