T H R E E

I drove back to the apartment, still mad at myself. First I made that stupid comment, then I stormed of like a f**king idiot. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Logan a letter to him.

I'm going for a run. I'm so sorry I ran off and blew up on you, I need to get out of the house for a while.

xoxo ~ Alex

I stuck my headphones in and played eminem full blast. He always was my favorite wrapper. His lyrics always made sense to me. Music always helped my express my emotions. I guess that's why I loved it.

I took the back exit so I wouldn't run into Logan on my way out. I didnt want to make another stupid move until I cleared my head.

I ran through the streets witch were pretty empty. I stayed off the main streets and kept my mind on Eminem's lyrics. It was freeing to run, it let out my anger and frustration. But playing hockey will always was best at that.

I came home an hour or two later. Logan was in our room on the bed. He was sitting on the edge crouched over, forearms on his knees.

"Logan," I started. He took his eyes off the floor to look up at me. His green eyes displayed his confused emotions. I opened my mouth to continue, but Logan stopped me.

"Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I just love you so much, I dont want to loose you," He stood and pulled me into a hug. I would have hugged back but he had my arms trapped in his. I felt safe in his hug. I thought about how serious his voice was. It was a rare instance. It was low, and quiet.

"Logan I'm the one who should be sorry, I freaked out for no reason, you just wanted me to be safe and I f**king overreacted, I'm so sorry to cause all this bulls**t that didnt need to happen," I pulled away from his hug, to look him in the eyes. I used the same low, tone he did, it showed that I was serious and you could trust my words.

We stood there in silence. Finaly Logan grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. I was curious, so I didn't restrain. He brought me to the living room and sat me down.

He had my favorite blankets out, a candle, Netflix pulled up, Kit Kats, and Xbox controllers. He knew me so well. I must have been to foucused on Logan to notice it eatlier.

He came back and lit the candle. Once he sat I swung my thighs over his lap and he covered them with the blankets.

"Thank you so much babe," I wispered.

"I love you," He started before kissing me.

We watched Netflix and then played Siege, one of my favorite Xbox games. I didnt stop thanking him all night.

●●●●

I woke up to my alarm at four am. Logan slept through it as ussual. I left him asleep and got ready. It was cold today so I put hockey sweat pants, and sweatshirt on. Hockey uniforms were always warm. I decided I would grab some gains bowls, and leave some here for Logan, so I threw on some Nikes and walked to the shop. When I got back Logan was still fast sleep. I set down the bowls and woke him up. He came to the dining room, shirtless, with sweatpants on.

"Thanks for the GAINS," He screamed "gains" like he was on the verge of death. Logan was already screaming and had just got up, not too suprising.