T W E N T Y T W O

Please read A/N, Thanks!
Logans POV

Manager Jeff finally got me hooked up with a new house. Kong just signed the papers and now we are headed home. I didnt even want to go home, because I knew Alex wouldnt be there. Alex was the reason I longed to be home.

I got home to an empty house. Brendon and Lydia had the day off because I wasn't doing much and they deserved a day off.

I set Kong down and unhooked his leash. I looked around the house in sadness. Not even Evan was home. I didnt know what to do with myself. I decided to call and see if Alex could meet for lunch to brighten up my day. It went straight to voicemail. I forgot she was shooting for one of her music videos today. She probably left her phone in the dressing room.

"Hey Alex, Uh, I was wondering what your lunch plans are... maybe we could meet up? I just really miss you and am bored outta my mind," I removed my phone from my ear and ended the voicemail.

I tossed my phone on the couch and sighed. Maybe I can meet her on set. I thought. I shook the thought out of my head, because I had a reputation for being "loud and annoying".

Maverick sat on my computer as I got ahead on editing. I finiahed Today's vlog, sitting there confused. I didnt know what to do with myself without Alex. Its crazy how much you realise you depend on things when they are gone. Leaning back in my chair, I spun myself side to side in thought.

The house was quiet. Even Maverick was quiet today. But he loved Alex. Alex was calm and relaxed, unlike me. She was the definition of broken, but at the same time beauty. She is the moment you make it into the eye of the hurricane, everything is broken and demolished, but its also peaceful and breathtaking.

Alex has opened up to me about her brokeness. The likes to use the term "brokeness" because everyone is hurt, and broken no one is happy all the time. No one can be perfect. We are all broken. When I first met Alex I didnt understand how people saw her as "flawed" or "not worthy". She was perfect. A perfect face. A perfect heart. A perfect mind.

But once Alex gained my trust she opened up to me about sonthing.

"So you know Im not one to be emotional or express my feelings..." She trained off, looking down at the ground. I grabbed one of her hands, reassuring her.
"When I was thriteen I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I snowballed into a deep depression period," She paused, so I gave my hand a squeeze again.
"It got so bad....at one point, I wanted to not be a part of this world..." She tensed at her words, worried for my reaction, along with the flashbacks. My brain processed what she told me, and my heart sunk. I hugged her the tightest I coukd without hurting her.
"You are perfect." I wispered.
"Im broken." Her tone had changed. It wasnt the sad, regretful voice she used before it. She made the word "broken" sound like a complement. She was proud to be broken. She later explained what broken means to her. Everything is broken. No one is "perfect".

I adapted her mentality that broken is a complement. I replaced the word "perfect" for "broken". Alex hated the word perfect, because people did not understand that nothing will ever be "perfect". She always blushes when I call her broken. Its truly inspiring.

But Alex still is broken. She will forever be broken. So am I. So is everyone. Anxiety and Depression never goes away. She has good days and bad days. Some days I tend to her in bed. She cant get out of bed. Thats where I come in. I cant get rid of her anxiety and depression either, but I can help. And I will do everything in my power to make her feel comfortable talking to me about how she feels.

*Buzzz Buzzzzz*

My phone snaps me out of my head. I pick it up, hoping its Alex.

George: Yo, wanna meet for lunch with the boys?

Me: when and where?

George: Ill come pick you up now and idk.

I though for a second. What if Alex texts? I texted George back saying I was good, but he forced me to go. We decided to meet at a small brunch shop. The waitress gave us our food. Everyone dug in. I opened my phone to check if I had any calls or texts. Nothing.

"D*mn that waitress is hott," Yohanis told. Everyone nodded, even Mark and he was still dating Kylie.

"Logan," George nudged my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"What is up with you today, your so out of it," Mark asked.

"Uh...I just had a rough workout and didnt sleep good," I lied. I havent worked out since Alex and I have been this busy. Days like theese- when Im free but Alex isnt- are the worst. Gives me to much time to think. To many minutes to miss her.

"He cant live without Alex," Yohanis joked, making everyone laugh. I laughed along. I didnt laugh because it was funny, I only laughed so they would get off my case. Yohanis was right though. I couldnt live without her. She was the only thing on my mind.

Everyone was finishing up brunch and I realised that I havent taken a bite of my food. Luckly the guys didnt notice and we walked back home. As we strolled down the street, I pulled out my phone to see if Alex texted. Nothing.

"Bro, you really need to chill," George nudged my shoulder, making me look at him as he talked. "I know shes your girlfriend of two years now, but not being able to spend a lunch with us with out being out of it? You need to get a hold of yourself," He continued. I nodded looking down at my Gucci slippers.

"Listen, come over to my house," George suggested. I thought for a second. It was one pm. Alex would be home late. I hesitantly agreed.

"Guys lets chill at my place!" George yelled to the rest of the guys.

"Try to loosen up a bit," George wispered to me. I felt his genuine concern for me. But he was right. I was to attached to Alex. I need to loosen up.

Hey Duds!!!
Thank you for being patient with this chapter, I of course have been busy af. Four tests out of six classes on a friday? Yup. Pretty sure I failed them.

Anyway, I might be updating once a week, depending on if I do hockey or not, etc. Plan on once a week, as It seems to work quite well.
(Also sorry If I spelt Yohanis wrong, I couldnt figure it out, and google was no help)

Thanks for all the support Duds ILY!
Peace out my Duds.

~ Marie

To my depressed/stressed readers:

Call or Text 1-800-273-8255