F I V E

Logans POV

I sat impatiently in the waiting room. It was almost four am. I was not told anything about Alex besides she had a broken hand. It was all my fault, I was the one who wanted to go to Sam's and beat him up. Then I stood back like an idiot.

I got up and paced we got here around two hours ago. Finally the doctor came.

"You may see Alexis now," He told calmly. I raced past him to her room. She layed motionless on the bed, her eyes closed. I bent down to her level.

Her face was scratched up pretty bad. Her wrist in a cast and IV in her.

"Alex," I wispered licking my lips, nervously. She let out a small hum. My body imediatly relaxed, She was okay.

"Alex, I am so f**king sorry, I should have helped you. I was an Idiot. And for that you got hurt and you don't deserve that. If you want to break up with me I understand. I just want you to get better, and I want you to know, even if you do break up with me I love you, and I will never stop loving you Alexis Sanchez." I talked quickly, nervous of her response.

She softly placed her hand on top of mine. I admired that she used all the strength she had just to show her love for me.

"I'll let you sleep," I told. I got up, and turned to walk out.

"Stay," I heard a small voice say.

I turned, surprised to hear her talk.

Alex's POV

The next day, I was allowed out of the hospital. Logan drove me home.

I still felt as beat up as the night I fainted. It wasnt a physical feeling but a Mentally draining experiance. I decided to try and ignore it.

When we got to Logans apartment he set up Netflix, so I could watch The 100. I fiddled with the controller, trying to turn it on with one hand. Logan came back with soup, noticing my strugle.

He set the soup on my lap, and took the controller.

"I have to go to set," Logan told, with a kiss on my forehead.

"Call me if you need anything," I smiled, as the door opened and closed.

I tried to focus on The show, but my mind wouldn't stop wandering.

I'm so helpless.
I could have beat Sam.
I am such a wimp.
Logan deserves much better.

I believed everything I thought. It made me feel like a dark person. Like I didn't deserve what I had. Someone else should be in my spot. I do not deserve this.

I finished the soup and put my forearms on my knees. I didn't know how to deal with theese emotions. I couldn't just sit here.

I got up to write a note to Logan but I realised My wrist was in a cast. I texted him deciding that writing with my bad hand would be a mess.

Me: Hey Logan, thank you for being such a good boyfriend. I will always love you. But you deserve better. Thank you for everything. I know you will find someone much better than me. I love you.

I tried to ignore the tear that fell down my face as I pressed send.

I then texted my friend Riley asking if I could crash at her house for a few nights. She agreed, so I packed up all of my things into a small bag, and left. I am going to miss this place so much.

I put my headphones on listening to "At My Best". I threw my bag into the back of my small car and sat in the drivers seat, holding back tears. I firmly placed my hand on the wheel and drove out of the parking space. For the last time.

I told Riley I would be there by nine. So I had three hours to kill. I started by driving. I just wanted to drive, to make it feel as if I made progress in something.

About an hour later I decided to Grab some coffee. I sat down and looked through my phone. I had six missed calls from Logan.

Logan: Babe, what are you talking about? Where are you? Please don't go, I love you too much.

I wanted to cry but I didnt. This was to make Logan happy again.

As I was finishing my coffee, someone sat across from me.

I looked up from my phone to see Logan staring at me, hopelessly. I glanced into his eyes, noticing the desparate, sad, look in them.

"Alex, don't do this," He pleaded.

"Its for the best. You deserve a lot better than me. Millions of others would love to be where I am, and I dont deserve to be where I am so I need to let someone else have a chance," I told, calmly. I tried to give him a small smile. I slid of the high chair and threw my empty cup away.

Logan followed me out.

"Alexis, I want to be with you. You deserve everything in your life. Please don't leave me. Leaving me is the worst thing you could do right now," His voice was quiet and meaningful. I could tell he was desperate for me to hear him out.

I pecked him on the lips, before opening my car door. My kiss didnt change Logans expression at all.

"At least tell me where you are going," He begged, as I sat in my car and rolled down the window. My face turned to a frown, I didn't want to do this, but I knew Logan needed better.

"I think it's best if we take a break from eachother," I wispered, not wanting him to know how much I didn't want this as well.

"Baby," He started, running His hands through his hair, and licking his lips.

"I couldn't go a day without you. If you leave I don't know what I will do. I am not going to date anyone else. You are the one I want. I will wait for you as long as you need. I just want to call you mine," He sighed. I saw a tear roll down his face. My heart sunk. Soon tears fell down my face as well.

"Logan, I love you too, but I think we need a break," I let more tears roll down my face.

"Bye, Logan," I gave him a weak smile, pulling out of my parking space.

Logan's POV

As she drove away my heart sunk more and more. I can't live without her. What have I done.

Cliff hanger/sad chapter. Oops.

hehehhehehehe.

New chapter tomorrow!

~Marie