N I N E

Alexs POV

It had been about two months since our aniversary. I have been very busy with a new album I am working on.

I woke up before Logan surprisingly and checked my phone. December 16th. I quietly got up and got to the gym. I would have got Logan up to come with me, but he had a long day yesterday.

I walked into the gym pulling spotify up. To my suprise George was in the gym. He turned and we greeted eachother.

"George, what are you doing here?" I asked, he liked to workout at night.

"I was to busy to hit the gym last night," He sighed. I nodded.

"What are you doing here so early?" He asked.

"I got touch ups to do in two hours, and I didnt want to wake Logan up," I told.

"Alright, Ima hit the treadmil," I told, pointing behinde me. He nodded and put his headphones back on.

While I worked out I had a weird feeling. I couldnt figure out why I felt off, but I just focused on my workout.

As I walked out, I noticed that I was the only one in the gym. Kinda odd, because I swore I had seen somone just a second ago. I peered down the hallway witch was empty. Odd.

I brushed it off, it was early and my mind probably was playing tricks on me.

When I walked inside the house was still quiet, and Logan fast asleep. I hoped in the shower, and got ready. I put some leggings on and a sweater, because Logan and I had a flight at three pm.

I checked the clock, witch told 3:57 am. I had to be at the studio by 4:30.

Logans POV

I woke sudenly to the loud chirp of maverick. He let out another scream.

"I get it your hungry!" I yelled at him.

I rolled out of bed and got ready. Then I gave Mav some seeds, and he ate as quick as he could. I walked out of my room to see Brendon and Lydia sitting at the table.

"Did I really sleep in this much?" I asked.

"I mean its ten," Brendon responded.

I sighed, pulling out some of my pre-made food. I started it in the microwave and grabbed a camera to intro the vlog.

"AYYYO GOOD MORNING LOGANG WHATS POPIN?" I screamed. Evan sighed and walked out from behind me.

"What?" I asked turning the camera towards him.

"Every d*mn morning you f*cking blow my eardrums out," He scolded, rubbing his ears.

Just then The microwave beeped. I set my camera down because I knew brendon was filming. I ran to it and pulled the meal out.

I shreaked at the smell of it. I turned to open the microwave again and pull out a maverick plate to smash. As the pieces scattered I remembered I was barefoot. I stood still.

"EVAN!" I yelled.

"IM RIGHT HERE."

"comere," I motioned him to come towards me. He walked, carelessly with his sneakers.