Update: I'm still a whiney bitch

Guys, I am so, so, so sorry for not uploading, I love you all so much and it isn't fair for me to do this to you guys. You deserve much more, and I feel I just can't give you that at the moment.

Why I have been MIA:

All the reasons tbh. I am having a really hard time dealing with my Anxiety Disorder and getting back to school while catching up on homework. And I just, I can't have myself having multiple panic attacks or mental break downs a day.

I have been so focused on so many different things that I even ended up getting a detention-my first detention. I didn't even mean to get it, I was just so caught up in everything else that I didn't think it through and now here I am.

But I've been struggling with all that shit and then friendship issues, summer hockey tryouts, working out, running, eating healthier, music, accually doing my homework and keeping up with my advanced classes.

I'm so so sorry guys, but I just I don't want to spiral down to a worse place than I already am, so I made the decision to take a break from this book, and all my other books til April.

I'm just in such a bad place right now, and I have realised I really need to take care of myself better.

I am not looking for pitty, or attention, I just want to be real with you guys. I don't want to be all secretive about my life if I have nothing to hide. I'm just being honest with y'all and I don't expect, or need any pitty comments.

Thank y'all for everything, I know when people say this you just look past it because I don't know y'all personally, but I truely love all of you. No, I don't love you on a personal level, but I love you on a apriciative and thankful level. You mean the world to me.

Y'all are worthy of everything and anything. Y'all are strong and beautiful people. Y'all take care of yourselves. Ilysm.

-Marie❤❤