T W E N T Y O N E

Logans POV

Sunday. Today would be the last day Alex and I have off together for a while. I wanted to do somthing fun and adventurous with her. It was a cloudy day so I decided on one of my childhood favorites: Arcade.

I woke up under the soft covers, Alex still in my arms. I squeesed her softly, not wanting to wake her. I slipped my arms away from hers, getting up, and in the shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist, then going to the sink to brush my teeth.
I watched Alex come around the corner in my Ohio T shirt. It was short for her. Her hair was messy and in all directions. Still beautiful.

She came to my side, and tiredly swung her arms around my side, closing her eyes and letting a smile across her face. I put my open arm around her, pulling her closer to my bare skin. She let go right as I had to spit out the toothpaste.

"We got plans today baby girl," I told quietly, pressing a kiss on her head that I caught between my hands.

"Like what?" She asked, taking a step closer to me. I got the message she wanted a kiss, but played it off.

"Get ready and Ill show you," I teased, turning to the closet to change. She stood there motionless, frustraited with me.

I layed on the couch, looking at twitter.

Alex and Logan are so cute!!

I liked the tweet, as well as others. Alex flopped onto me. I set my phone down, and pulled her up to me.

"Your annoyed huh?" I asked, smiling.

"How can I not be?!?" She turned her head to me. I smiled at her cheekily.

"Lets go then!" She rolled her eyes at me and got up.

●●●●

We met Brendon, Lydia, George, Mark, and Kylie at the arcade. As soon as the car pulled into the parking lot Alex freaked out. Plus she hasn't seen George in a while, and they were about as good of friends as George and I. She ran out of the car to George. His back was towards us, so she jumped onto him, sending them both to the ground, laughing.

Ussually I would dislike Alex being so touchy with someone else, but I knew both of them to well to think diffrent.

"GEORGE!" Alex screamed, standing up.

"ALEX!" George mimicked. Alex laughed and lent him a hand to get up. Kylie and Mark got out of the truck George had been standing at, and we all walked into the arcade. We all got some coins, and split, to try and win the most tickets.

We turned into four year olds as soon as we started a game. So competitive, just to get a giant sea turtle. I followed Alex to one of her favorite games: Ball Drop. The game had a large wheel, with holes on the edge, each containing diffrent points, and a ball that would drop with the press on a button. Alex poped in a few tokens, amd I watched as she kept her eye on the jackpot, going in circles. She hit the button, allowing the ball to drop. It bounced down and hit the edge of the Jackpot. She sighed, and watched as the ball bounced into a 50 ticket hole.

I was up next. I put my tokens in and let the ball drop. It missed the jackpot as well, leaving me with 30 tickets. I followed her next to the ski ball game. We played a few rounds of that along with some basketball and race car driving.

Are group came back together to eat some pizza and pop. We sat around a small table devouring the delicious slices.

"Guys, I saw a Laser Tag Arena! We should go play it!" Alex broke the silence.

"That sounds dope, but how are the teams divided, were an odd number..." Mark trailed off.

"Boys vs girls!" Kylie blurted. George, Brendon, Mark, and I all laughed.

"I think he meant fair teams," I explained. Alex stood up, making her chair slide back, catvhing everyone's attention.

"You know what," She paused.
"Your right. The teams aren't fair. Lydia why dont you go with the boys," Alex was confident, and bold. It was quite sexy.

Everyone was quiet, not knowing weather to laugh, or shut of because of that roast.

"Are you serious?" I had to ask. Alex quickly responded with a confident nod.

We got to the arena, amd suited up. Five v three. I felt bad, there was no chance they would win. We headed to our bases amd got in postition. the clock counted down from ten as we powered up our guns. I looked around for a good place to snipe.

This was not just a game. This was war. I had to beat Alex in points. I must win. I found a spot on the top floor and ran for it. I made it up there, and crouched down, looking over the balcony for Kylie and Alex. Alex sudenly came from around the corner, hitting me with a one shot kill. I sighed at her quick reflexes. 

I decided to find a new hiding spot. I found one on the edge of the arena, right next to the center, wich was a hotspot. I spotted Alex through a hole, and she didnt see me. I lined up the shot, and almost imediatly she caught on. She ran behind the wall, so we were on opposite sides. She sudenly jumped out, and I got her. She let out a loud sigh, and punched my shoulder playfully.

She turned to leave so I wouldnt kill her once she regenerated. I grabbed her wrist at the last second, making her turn back around. I pulled her in for a quick kiss. I havent kissed her all day and she was so d*mn sexy when she was competitive.

She went with this kiss, and I tipped her back slightly. My vest vibrated during our kiss, making me leave her lips. She placed a large smile on her lips, and skipped away happily.

"Never trust competitive me!" She yelled behind her back. I smiled and shook my head. I fell for it.

We finished the game. Alex and I raced out to see who got the highest score. We were handed out papers. I scanned down the sheet looking for my name.

Alex jumped up and down. She wiggled the paper in front of my face and danced around. She had beat my by ten points. Just barley. If I didnt kiss her I could have spared myself ten points.

Evan headed straight to his room when we got home. It was almost one am. The day flew by so fast. I got into bed after brushing my teeth and such. Alex nuzzled into me shortly after. She was wearing another one of my t shirts.

"Thank you for such a fun day," Alex wispered, kissing my cheek. Just as she got comfortable, I quickly climbed over her and smothered her with kisses. She laughed, trying to push me off her. She didnt have a chance with me.I finally left her, stopping her laughing.

We cuddled there together for hours. Alex was soon asleep, but I was wide awake. My mind was filled with to many thoughts to sleep. I thought of how much I would miss Alex. I loved her more than I loved myself. She was my oxygen and I couldnt live without her. She was my complete.

Hey guys!
So I have accually updated!!
I had a four day weekend so I had some free time. Im just praying that I can make it through another year of school. Tbh isnt going to well.

Also s/o to erickasfantasys Voting for every chapter of my book (i think) but anyway, thanks, it means a pot, Ill make sure to check ur books out!

p.s. Thanks for proof reading my book 😉😉😂

Anyways Thanks for reading/voting/commenting!! Ily guys!!

Peace out my duds!

~Marie