E L E V E N

Logans POV

"Im going to call Jeff back," I told.

"Jeff," I started. I told him to just choose a house and hire people to move our stuff. I am on vacation and I just want to relax.

I slumped back down as the phone call ended. Alex leaned back into me. I wrapped my arms around her small back.

"I love you," I wispered.

"I love you too," She responded. She kissed me again, getting back on track to where we were. my phone buzzed from a text but I ignored it. Our kissing grew faster and more intense. She pulled my hair slightly.

After a while we layed in the heat of the fire, cuddling. I checked my phone.

Jakey: You at the cottage? I guess Ill leave you lovebirds alone ; )

Me: Bro chill. Ya we are in the cottage wyd?

Jakey: Editing my vlog

I set my phone down and squeezed Alex a little tighter. We are going to moms house in six days. We will stay with her for Christmas eve through the 26th. On the 27th we are flying to Kentucky to stay with Alex's parents for the new year.

I was a little nervous about meeting her parents. I dont think they would really approve of me vloging everything. But they wouldnt know this vlog life. Do it for the vine, uh I mean vlog.

We fell asleep on the couch and stayed there til morning. We woke up around the same time. I released Alex from my grip, followed by her falling onto the floor. We both laughed. The loveseat wasnt ment to sleep on, let alone for two people.

While we tiredly laughed, she pulled me off the couch too, almost crushing her. I smiled at her and she kissed my lips. It was a short and sweet kiss.

I got up, it was getting kind of cold, so I threw some logs on our fire that almost burnt out. I then opened one of the cuboards to grab some toast. I threw them in the small toaster, and put peanut butter on them for us. We sat leaned against the couch, under a big, heavy, wool blanket. Soon I got another text.

Jakey: Good night huh?

Me: Dude you gud?

Jakey: Im great accually. Dad wanted to go ice skating on the pond with us.

Me: Alex is gonna whip our a$$es

Jakey: Dads Idea

Me: omw

Alex had read the texts over my shoulder. She was excited. When we got home we took separate showers and got changed.

Alexs POV

We both wore dark skinny jeans. Logan wore an Adidas sweatshirt and I wore a hockey one.

We grabbed some skates and headed out on the pond with Greg and Jake. Jake had invited one of their friends named Connor. Connor and Jake played hockey together once, but Jake quit hockey to focus on football. Connor still played and could skate really good. Jake was good, but a little rusty, like Greg.

Connor and I quicky shoveled a area for us to skate, as the others tried to skate. Once Connor and I finished, I went to help Logan.

I grabbed his hands, so he could use me to stabilize himself. I started to skate backwards, and get Logan comfortable. He stared down at his feet.

"Babe, look at me," I reminded. If you looked down you would eventually fall forward. His green eyes met mine. I could tell he wanted to look down but he kept his eyes locked with mine.