Chapter 1 -The Normal Days of Chaeyoung

*TTTEEETTT TTTEEETTT TTTEEETTT*

'Ugh I'm so lazy to wake up' thought Son Chaeyoung as she puts off her two colored alarm clock with digital red numbers on it. She had thought of throwing the alarm clock to the floor but she remembered that she had just bought the alarm clock a year ago, and doesn't feel like wasting money on it anymore.

She drags her body to the bathroom outside of her room. Luckily her brother is not inside, otherwise it would've been quite a war for a calm morning.

About 20 minutes or so, she's done. She knocked on her brother's bedroom door across her bedroom to wake him up. She gets ready to go to school and goes downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Chaeyoung, later at school, take the documents that we requested for transfer okay? We need to get ready for your new school. I want to get it done before Friday." said Chaeyoung's mom. She's washing some dishes in the kitchen after she had prepared breakfast on the dining table.

"Okay mom." replied Chaeyoung before begin eating the scramble eggs and vegetables. Nicely done by her cute mom. Everyone would say Chaeyoung is an exact replica of her mom cuteness. Her dad isn't home at this time. He is away surveying a factory near her new next-town.

'Huh..moving again.. This is the fifth time. Ah well.. not like it matters.. No friends to say goodbye to anyway'

Once she's done eating, she puts on her shoes. "Goodbye grandma" she said to her deceased grandma's pic. Her grandma died about a year ago, leaving Chaeyoung with no one to talk to in the house. To Chaeyoung, her family is nice, but not to the point where she can blurt out her feelings, not after her beloved grandma's death.

She took about 10 minutes of walking to reach her school. The Rhea High School for Girls. It's a good school, not much a problem for Chaeyoung, but the things that happen there, are like any other things happen in other schools.

She looks at the tall trees and the peach-orange school buildings on her way to the shoe racks. She arrived at her desk in class 2-α and started to look outside of the window. Her desk is beside the window, for two years, unsurprisingly, at the back of the class too.

She has no friends in school, no one to talk to, no one to share anything and Chaeyoung didn't complained. She knows since she was little, separation is a burden to those who are with attachment. So she would rather have no friends than cry every single time she has to move towns.

Much to her surprise, she started to recall a few events that stuck on her mind for a long period of time. The most impactful one was a beautiful girl, long black hair, a little bit tall. The girl was in her class for the first three months of their first year, but moved away after some of the students in 2-α bullied her. Apparently they were from the same middle school, and they spread rumors about her being a slut and a few nasty stuffs too.

This girl attracted Chaeyoung's eyes at first sight, but Chaeyoung was too shy to be friends or anything. One of Chaeyoung's problem is being too shy, but apart from being shy, she also didn't want to be involved in the rumors or bullying. But Chaeyoung regretted it though.

'I wish I wasn't too shy and had become friends with her. I don't even know her name, and even nicknamed her in my head as "my Erster (German for first)" I wish she wasn't bullied too.. hmm..'

Next she started to remember another girl like herself, quiet, not socializing with people, suprisingly has the same desk placement as her, only that she was in a different class, Class 2-β . This girl looks a bit scary to approach from Chaeyoung's perspective, but it was a good thing in a way that it makes people hard to bully. Chaeyoung thinks that it is the same way for her too.