Chapter 9 - Finding Mina

.

.

Mina came to school about 5 minutes before the bell rings. Chaeyoung was walking with Momo and Dahyun, a few dozen steps behind Mina. Mina enters the class and puts her bag on her table, but before she could sit, she looks at the blackboard in front. Shocked. She starts to tear up. Chaeyoung comes in with Momo and Dahyun stops in front of the class. They look at the blackboard too. They could not believe their eyes.

Mina runs out of the class. Chaeyoung didn't expect Mina to run away.

"MINA! WAIT!" she shouted.

Chaeyoung is angry. Her face is getting redder. The blackboard is full of insults with a big drawing of a girl wearing a piece of bikini. The girl in the picture is holding leashes to boys in the background. It says 'MINA THE B**CH' as big as possible. The insults consist of saying how pathetic Mina is, how she is a whore, a boyfriend thief and much more.

Chaeyoung looks at every single person in that class. Especially at Arene and her gang.

"YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS COOL? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? DOES BULLYING HER MAKE YOU ANY BETTER? IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER, SAY IT DIRECTLY TO HER, NOT LIKE THIS! JUST BECAUSE OF A STUPID BOYFRIEND YOU WOULD GO AS LOW AS CRIPPLED DIRTY DOGS. AS A GIRL, I'M ASHAMED OF YOU GIRLS. NO WONDER THE SOCIETY MAKES FUN OF WOMEN."

Chaeyoung is bursting out words as loud as she can. All other students came out of their classes to see what's the commotion. Arene and her gang feel scared of Chaeyoung. Others just looked down, feeling like they've been shot by Chaeyoung's words. Momo and Dahyun were shocked too. At this point of time, they are glad that they are on Chaeyoung's side, but Chaeyoung's words hit pretty deep too.

Chaeyoung starts to erase the drawings on the blackboard quickly. Momo and Dahyun join her. Other people just look at them without doing anything, but deep inside they felt really guilty.

Half way erasing the blackboard, Chaeyoung stops, looks at Momo and said "Momo Dahyun, help me erase it okay? Thank you, I'm going to chase her." with a very worried look. Chaeyoung exits the class quickly. Once Momo and Dahyun were done, Momo and Dahyun decided to chase after Chaeyoung. Momo drops off her bag and Chaeyoung's while Dahyun goes to her class and drops off her bag. She asks Tzuyu to cover for her roster check.

Dahyun and Momo start running around, searching for Chaeyoung.

"Where are you two running to? The bell has rung." asked Teacher Hani. They didn't realize that the bell had rung. "Teacher, the kids in class drew and wrote bad things about Mina on the blackboard and she ran away, crying. Chaeyoung chased after her and now we're trying to find them. Please teacher, let us go this time." Momo gave her a very desperate look. She was panting too.

After 3 seconds of thinking, "Arasso.. Go find them quickly. I'll cover for you two in the mean time. But get back as soon as you girls find them." Teacher Hani knows that the girls in the class have been treating Mina like an outsider. To her, this is the least she could do for Mina.

"Gamsahamnida Teacher!" said Momo and Dahyun while running. After two minutes, they stopped.

"I think they are probably at a place where people won't be there at this time" said Dahyun, trying to catch her breath.

"Let's try the Hephaestus Hall, Apollo Hall and the garden" Momo started to move after 20 seconds of rest.

Hephaestus Hall, no Chaeyoung, no Mina.

Apollo Hall, no Chaeyoung, no Mina.

Garden, no Chaeyoung, no Mina.

Rooftop, no Chaeyoung, no Mina.