Chapter 7 - Club members????

"Emm.. Let me through please. Thank you" She asked Tzuyu and Chaeng to move away from blocking the front door of the clubroom. Chaeng and Tzuyu are shocked!

"Heyya girls! Wahh are you going to join this club? Come in come in!" Another girl comes unnoticed and pulls Tzuyu and Chaeng into the clubroom. Now Chaeng and Tzuyu are double shocked!

"We.. we.. d-didn't.. k-know.. We didn't know that both of you are in this club" Chaeng stutters.

Jihyo stands next to Chaeng and Tzuyu and said "Ah I forgot to mention the other day, this is ... "

"Ah it's okay. Let me introduce myself, Jihyo. I'm Im Nayeon and this oblivious girl here is Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon came to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and gives out her hand to shake.

"Hey, you don't need to say that you arrogant girl" Jeongyeon fired back. She also came to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and gives out her hand too. Chaeng and Tzuyu can't be anymore confused with what's happening here. Jihyo notices that.

"Nayeon plays the keyboard and piano while Jeongyeon plays the bass guitar. Now our band is complete with you two" Jihyo tries to bring up the mood. Chaeng and Tzuyu shake hands with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. But suddenly Chaeng excuses herself immediately to the toilet. Tzuyu tries to follow her but Jihyo holds her hand before she manages to run away. "Let me talk with Tzuyu for a little while okay guys?" Jihyo brings Tzuyu outside and closes the door.

"Don't worry, they are already in this club for a year already. As long as I am here, they won't touch you nor Chaeng, I promise." Tzuyu looks scared. But she just nods at Jihyo's words. She wants to see Chaeng right away. "Let's wait for Chaeng and I'll reassure you guys again. Trust me okay?" Jihyo holds both of Tzuyu's shoulders and looks at Tzuyu's eyes to make Tzuyu trusts her. Again, Tzuyu just nods.

.

(In the K-ON club room)

"Do you think they are afraid of us?" asked Jeongyeon.

"Obviously. I'm sure they're afraid of you mostly." replied Nayeon.

"Hey, I'm trying to play friendly here. You're the one that gives them the cold shoulder. If anyone is scary, it's you." Jeongyeon tried to defend herself. Nayeon brushes it off with a simple sigh.

"Anyway, we'll just need to tell them that we're not doing anything to them. Also, tell them about the contract too." Jeongyeon just kept quiet, not replying Nayeon.

.

(In the toilet)

Water is running. Chaeyoung is looking at the water as it swirls down into the hole. She already washed her face 4 times or more. She lost count.

'Going against them two? Am I trying to get myself killed? When they had the war in the previous timeline, even the teachers are afraid of getting involved. Their parents hold a lot of power in this town, county or whatsoever. I don't want to get caught up in the mess. Ughhh..'

'But...'

"But if you quit now, you'll never succeed Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung was startled. She looks left and right, no one. She looks into the stalls, no one. She slowly walks outside, afraid.

"Hey! You forgot me already?" Suddenly a face appeared at the mirror where Chaeyoung stands in front of before.

"ATHENA! Oh I'm so glad to see you! Help me please!" Chaeyoung presses her hand towards the mirror, looking very worried. "Jeongyeon and Nayeon is in the same club as me, but I don't think I can take them both at the same time. Their fanclub is big already, I'll die trying to get both of them to myself."