Chapter 5 - I'm shy too!

"Ahh it's you.. Interested?" Sana suddenly asked. With a smile of course.

"Mhmm.. But will you accept me if I decided to join?"

"If you can show us that you are good and wants to learn, then why not? I know you before. So join in if you want to. Don't listen to other people" replied Sana.

The girl said her thanks and bowed. As she was about to exit Apollo gym hall, someone blocked her. There were other few girls behind her too.

"So you're interested in that club huh? You know you're not gonna be happy anyway. Happiness is not yours, you know that right?"

Mina, the one hearing this, from Arene, is enraged. She wanted to go right away. She doesn't want to deal with this bullsh*t. She pushed Arene away and exited the gym hall, ignoring Arene.

"Hey! I'm talking you here, you b**ch. You think you can run away? You better remember Mina, that I will make you pay for what you did." Arene spitting harsh words, to make Mina mad. She wants Mina to suffer apparently.

"What do you want me to do huh? I already explained to you that it wasn't my fault. How many times do I need to say it again? Probably your ears are filled with sh*t, that's why I'm having a hard time getting you to listen to me." Mina fought back without even looking at Arene. She walks away. She's tired already. She's been facing this problem for almost a year already, needless to say, she's almost at her limit.

She ran home, without looking at anyone. Once she arrived home, she immediately goes to her room, throwing her bag at the chair and cupped her face onto the pillow. She starts to cry. Deep inside, she's asking for help. She needs it. But she can't trust anyone. All the students from her middle school apparently turned against her, making her the number one enemy of the school. All because of Arene. She's also afraid that new students at RHS (Rhea HighSchool) will turn against her too. She wants to turn to her parents but they were always busy with work. They often return home after sunset, and sometimes they have to work outstation. Mina has a sister, but she's in college far from home.

So tonight, as always, Mina is sleeping with tears again. Crying for help. But who can help her?

.

.

For the past few days, Chae had been eating together with Momo and Dahyun for lunch. They are getting closer lately. Chae would always invite Mina to eat together with them, but she always decline every single time. Momo and Dahyun didn't say anything about it. Neither did they ask Chaeyoung to stop, they also didn't ask Mina to join them. Chae doesn't know if they are against it or they are okay with Mina.

One time during lunch time, they were about to go to the canteen to get some food. As usual Chaeng would invite Mina. Chaeyoung doesn't want to give up. It's already the third week and if she remembers correctly, Mina would disappear during the third month of school.

"Emm Mina-ssi, would you like to eat lunch with us?"  Momo doesn't turn her face to the back to watch Chaeyoung asking Mina. Momo knows it's useless, but she doesn't want to miss the moment Mina agrees. So Momo just stayed at her seat, listening on.

"No thank you Chaeyoung-ssi. I prefer eating alone." replied Mina, going outside. Chae's now disappointed like usual, but she feels like trying again tomorrow.

While eating together at the canteen, Momo suddenly asks Chaeyoung "Chaeng ahh.. Why do you always ask Mina to join us? Do you want to eat with her that badly?"

Chae continues eating while thinking a good answer. She doesn't want to tell them that she's from the future and she wants to avoid Mina from disappearing. She faces Momo and Dahyun that are seating in front of her and said "I just feel sorry for her. She looks so lonely, like the whole world are fighting against her. I think I know how hard it is fighting alone and if possible, I want to be her friend, be there for her." She continues eating.