Chapter 6 - Join with me!

"Ahhhh jinjjaaaaa!!!!" Chaeng screams a little bit. She can't believe Jeongyeon just picked on her. But luckily Jeongyeon just took a little sip, and not the whole coffee. Maybe she's not that bad. Jeongyeon is acting a lot like a boy here, picking on a cute girl like Chaeng. But Chaeng didn't even flattered a bit when Jeongyeon calls her a cutie, not even with the flying kiss.

"Ahhh.. I better get back to class soon before someone else picks on me too." Chaeyoung hurried herself to class.

But she didn't notice one thing. All the time when Jeongyeon was there, a pair of eyes were spying on them. Giving menacing glares.

She starts to move to her class and suddenly bumps into Mina. Mina just looks at her and gives a small bow. The girl just returned her a smile.

"Mina-ssi, do you know this girl who has shoulder hair length and her body is a little bit small? Maybe she's in your class." asked the girl.

'She must be talking about Chaeyoung. I better not say anything. If I do, only trouble will follow'

"Ah no I don't. I'm sorry"

"Ah ok.." the girl left while trying to figure out who Chaeyoung is.

.

.

'Ah.. If I'm not mistaken, the bakery on the way to school sells muffin. How about I buy two, one for me and one for Tzuyu'

She stops by the bakery "Annyeong!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Ah annyeong.. Oh what a cute girl! How can I help you my dear?" the old lady comes closer to the counter to take Chaeng's order.

"Can I have two muffins? Emm, those chocolate ones" Chaeyoung's acting very cute unknowingly, putting her fingers on her mouth while picking.

"Sure! Is it for eating with your boyfriend?" grins the old lady. She loves to know and see cute couples! Chaeyoung just laughs and doesn't reply. "I'll put another one for you for free. But make sure to come here again!" This old lady has taken quite a liking to Chaeyoung. Seems like Chaeyoung has a special charm afterall.

.

.

(At RHS, bell rings for lunch time)

Chaeyoung excuses herself from Momo, stating that she's going to eat lunch with a friend. Later if the friend is okay eating with her, she might bring the friend to eat with Momo and Dahyun.

"Ah Tzuyu-yahh!! Here! Where do you want to eat?" Chaeyoung calls for Tzuyu when she saw her outside of the class.

"Anywhere you like" Tzuyu replied shyly.

"Let's buy a sandwich at the canteen then eat at the garden, arasso?" Tzuyu agrees and when they arrived at the garden, they started talking. They talk about their old schools and their families. Tzuyu is an only child and she's close with her parents. Her parents aren't that busy and they also have a white dog named Gucci. Chaeng persuades Tzuyu to let her meet Gucci. She would love to play with Gucci.

"Tzuyu-yahh.. Do you listen to music? If so, what kind of music?" asked Chaeng while finishing her sandwich. Chaeng hopes that they can have some similar interests.

"I listen to many kind of music, but since I play drums, I like to listen to rock songs generally."

"Jinjjaaaa???!! I like them too! I play guitar. Are you planning to join any clubs?" Chaeng suddenly becomes very enthusiastic. Tzuyu shakes her head. She smiles uncomfortably at Chaeng and Chaeng remembers that she's the shy type, so joining a club would be hard for her spirit.