Chapter 8 - Mina's everyday life

(Above is a gif of Mina's amazing red hair..look at it! stare at it! fall in love with it!)

"So don't worry okay! From now on, both of you are our little sisters! Talented sisters that are professionals in playing guitar and drums." said Jeongyeon, grinning. She came with a plate of cake. Tzuyu just looked at Chaeng and they both smiled at each other. Once again, Chaeng didn't expect this kind of luck. They continued to talk and they made votes on what song to practice next.

Suddenly there was a boy wearing a leather jacket, walking with a girl that is wearing a leather jacket too. Jihyo suddenly stood up, giving a shock to everyone.

Does Jihyo know the boy or the girl? Why is she so impulsive this time when she is usually calm and organized? A lot of questions came up to the group minds, unanswered.

Chaeng turned to Jeongyeon and Nayeon but they both shook their heads, indicating that they don't know anything. After finishing their cakes, they went on their separate ways, but Chaeng walked with Tzuyu for a little while.

"Hey Tzuyu, do you think that was Jihyo-unnie's boyfriend or something?" Chaeng is curious to know.

"Do you think he's cheating on her? Yahh.. I hope not. Jihyo-unnie has a great personality and she's beautiful too. I can't think of reason why a boy would cheat on her." Tzuyu seems like admiring Jihyo a lot. Chaeng didn't reply or anything. She's thinking if there's any way for her to know. It might be possible that this case has something to do with Jihyo's future school expulsion. She wants to avoid it at all costs though.

.

.

(At RHS's canteen next Monday)

"Did you invite Mina again today Chaeng?" asked Dahyun while eating.

"I did, but this time.." Chaeng haven't finished replying, Momo continued it for her "Mina spoke out her mind hahaha.. She said 'Thank you Chaeyoung-ssi.. But I'm sure you know when to give up. Please stop. I won't eat lunch with you. ever.' Chaeng was sulking a bit after that hahahaa"

"Yahhh.. you like seeing me fail don't you? I was so sad (frowning her mouth). I'm not gonna give up. You'll see Mina. I'm sure you'll eat with me one day" Chaeng finished her speech by raising her hand in the air with a clenched fist. The other three just laughed at her though.

"Speaking of Mina, she's in the dance club with us. We've been put into the same group too. Hopefully it'll go well." Dahyun continues eating. She's not very interested with that topic, but she feels like telling it to Chaeng somehow.

"Oh I see.. Wait, speaking about clubs too, why didn't you guys tell me that Jeongyeon and Nayeon is in my club??! We were freaking out like a deer seeing two lions in front of us. I can't believe you guys" Chaeng's getting mad but not so mad that it'll break their friendship. Tzuyu agrees with Chaeng too, making Dahyun and Momo feeling more guilty that they already are.

"Ah Mianhae Chaeng-ah Tzuyu-ah. I thought that it would be better if you guys see it for yourselves and decide whether to stay or leave. Personally I think they are great, only the followers are giving them a bad image." Momo joins her two hands and gestured 'I'm sorry' with an innocent face. Chaeng just took two fishballs from Momo's soup and give one to Tzuyu. She said to Momo that she's forgiven. Momo just laughs with Dahyun, doesn't mind that her fishballs were taken.

.

.

Mina would wake up normally in the morning just like everyone else, but her parents would already be off to work. They didn't forget about Mina's breakfast and lunch money though. Then when she arrives at school, she would always see that her desk were scribbled on with bad words about her. She's used to it though. The class's attitude when she was asked to read or answer a question would be bad too. Some students would ignore her, but some would even make noises to interrupt her.