£Rihanni

Rihanni Ocea is a lost girl. Going place to place mostly sticking in the woods since she was five, learning by spying on tribes. She wonders about things but learns quickly.

How can she not when she knows in her mind that she's alone with no one to guide her. At five years old she noticed that nobody would pay her any mind.

She noticed that her mom was always too busy screaming and complaining about how her father raped her and created a piece of 'shit'. And every time she'll look at her, her mom would roll her eyes and look the other way.

Until one day she wakes up in a different room with strangers looking down at her. She was left at an orphanage at age three. In Rhodium, a town in Phyto whose brick, wood walls where crumbling down and the crime rate was high.

She spent a year and four months there, left out for her appearance. Because she wasn't thin or pale, white or mocha skinned but was in between, because her hair wasn't straight but was really curly; because her shortness was a problem to men and the Pulchritudo law.

She was only 2'11 feet tall, not where she was supposed to be at .She was just a kid and kids had standards to see who was going to be more successful in life.

She didn't understand why she was being left out at first. Until one school day at the orphanage a visitor from the city side of Phyto came to present to them the ways of every country in Mysticis.

She learned that there where laws. Harsh laws. Her little mind could only comprehend that she had to grow up to be tall, thin, a specific skin tone and the whole Pulchritudo law.

But she saw around her and realized that she was the complete opposite.

At five years old the orphanage house caught on fire everyone survived but they didn't have a place to stay at.

Luckily they were sent to another orphanage in Pythos. Except Rihanni, she was pushed off the bus by the kids who thought it would be funny to see if she was going to bounce back to them like a ball.

Knocked out, again she wakes up to strangers looking down at her.
Since then she's been alone wondering like the nymph she is within the woods.