£Liv ?

"Yes I want a daddy that I've never had before!"

I swear to my dead blanket that I would make my new daddy the happiest man alive!

And that was my motivation! So excited to see him, I wonder how he would look, what type of creature he is, maybe just maybe he'll tell me what I am.

"Great, Rihanni sweetie stay with Eda I'll be right back with him." Jamal
Stands up and leaves to get my new daddy.

"Rihanni I suggest for you to be patient with him. This is going to be all new for him as it is for you ok?"

"Ok! What should I call....you know?" I wonder since his cousin is my new daddy now.

"Just Eda ok, just Eda."  He claps his hands together and leaves me by myself. Hugging tightly to my tochie bear and using the end of my tail to cares my face I stare at the door waiting anxiously for daddy.

Would he like me? "You can't know that so just go along with it Rihanni" I say talking to myself. But I know for sure Ima give him my all.

The door open's wide and bangs into the wall. And I see the biggest man I have ever seen in my life. He was taller and bigger than the two brothers combined.

He was also shirtless with black tribal tattoos all over his upper body. Walking towards me he bends down face to face with me, inspecting.

"Daddy?"
Shocked he straightens, "What is this?" He points at me.

"She's a Huldra nymph, exotic one at that" Eda informs daddy with a smile making me confused as to what I that meant.

"What is that?"

"What?"  Jamal questions me.

"A Huldra. What is that?"

"You don't know what you are?"

"No ..." I look at daddy for an answer.
"A Huldra Is a creature, a forest nymph with a tail and pointy ears" He tells me looking frustrated but I don't pay any mind.

"Oh."

I knew it! No wonder why I felt like I could always understand nature. I always say sorry when I step on a flower or when I snap a branch from a tree, even when I touch a plant, it would always follow me. But I felt like seeing dead people didn't connect with my nature self.

"But I scream all a lot."

"Scream?" They all question me this time.

"Yes. I black out and see dead people."

They don't say anything and look at each other like if they were communicating but without saying anything.

"Stand up and follow me." Daddy demands and I obey like a good girl, wanting to impress him.

He's just walking but with his longer legs than mine it's hard to keep up. Wrapping my tail around tochie bear I try to keep up.

"Daddy? .....can you please slow down...I don't have long legs like you..." I pant. He stops making me bump into his back. I crunch up my nose from the sting. Turning around he just tells me to keep up.
"Yes daddy!"