£Dramatic Music

-Flashback-"You have to be on the perfect diet from now on and probably your whole life if you all want to succeed

              -Flashback-
"You have to be on the perfect diet from now on and probably your whole life if you all want to succeed. Do keep in mind that you boys and girls have a whole different type of perfect diet. Now tell me, don't get offend ok it's all about honesty, who in here do you think will be most successful in life, boy and girl?"

Most of the outspoken kids raised their hands.

"Uh uuuuh, I know I know!" Jago the class clown was begging to get picked on.

"Yes?" the school visitor picks him from all the other students.

"Liv! She's the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen, she's just so perfect!" I smile and everybody agrees with him.

"And a boy?"

"Well besides me of course. I thinks it's Arron, not that I like him but all the girls think he's cute, eww" I giggle at his statement but it was true.

"Ms .Morais I know that I'm going to be successful in life and everything! But do you want to know who's not Ms. Morais ?" Liv speaks up.

"Oh no, tell me so we can help him or her!"  We were all concerned and started looking around.

"Rihanni!" she points at me. "I mean just look at her! I don't even think she's going to make it pass ten. She's a deformis deformitatis!"

Everyones attention was now on me. I didn't even look at them and just stared straight ahead. My cheeks were burning but I didn't start tearing up until they started calling me mean names and laughing at me.

        - End of flashback-

"Ooh ah, and you are?" Does she not remember me?

"Rihanni?"

"Like the Rihanni? ....Rihanni?"  She checks me out.

"Yes?" surprised she turns to daddy.

"She's no daughter of yours Bestia! She's like six years younger than me. And do you want to know how I know? It's because we were in the same orphanage and she was the deformis deformitatis of all the kids!" She points at me pissed.

Embarrassed I couldn't even look at daddy. I knew trying to ignore my looks wasn't going to last long. But I stay put not wanting her to be alone with him.

"Liv get out!" I look at daddy shocked.

"What? You're kicking me out of our own room?" He doesn't say anything and sits on his desk chair legs spread wide, head back with his eyes close.

I'm going to make sure she never sleeps on daddy's bed again, it was my spot from now on.

"Wow you rather cheat on me with this....thing!" She fakes laughs.

"I'm not cheating on you Liv she's...my adoptive...daughter"

"Bullshit! I'm going to tell my dad and you won't like nothing out of it." She stomps right out of the room.