£Clueless

Days have passed and I still didn't know what the word dick meant.I've tried talking to Penrose,Lotte,Eda and Odion .

The girls would ignore me surprisingly ,I thought they where going to teach me stuff but I guess not .

Eda would jump and freak out every time he'd find me in the halls .Odion with daddy where always to busy talking to some powerful strangers .

Kalila left to see her family but thank goodness she was coming back today .I couldn't stand being alone and ignored anymore in a strange place .

I haven't had any break downs I was hoping for some though.

I been talking with tochie bear since the day of my spanking .He didn't agree with me on daddy,but I told him I wasn't going to be taking advice from a dead skin bear .

He didn't talk to me for a few days until I apologized to him.

We where both stubborn that's why I liked him .Its five o'clock in the afternoon and not a thing to do .There's a snow storm going on outside .

I remember when I used to live outside and there was snow storms like this one.I'll find a big tree get inside the bark and create a fire ,not forgetting to cover up the holes .Does where the days I sigh.

I get up my bed ,getting inside my walk in closet I scan on the cozy side of the racks.Kinda everything was plain and I didn't like it .

A door was on the back wall ,I slowly open it to my relieve there was a pink fluffy robe ! I squeal as I tug it off the hanger .Putting it on easily since I was already naked .

Skipping to my bed I tell tochie bear to go to sleep and that I was good on my own .

Today is the day I'm going to speak to my daddy ,he is going to hear me out and answer me ! I was already in the elevator ,before Kalila left she thought me what it was and how to use it ,I was glad she thought me.

It was the fastest way to get to the first floor.I wander across the grand living room to the east side of the castle.Up some blue carpet stairs .I knew where they had there meetings ,I been here long enough to learn my way around .

I glance to my side and see a maid gasp and drop something whilst she looked at me.Her reaction for some reason brought me more confidence.

I glide to my right directly to the meeting room .Opening the metal door it slams to the wall.Making everyones head turn to me including daddy.

I sigh big ,look at him,"What's a dick ?! .......I been wondering and wondering for days !And you've just been ignoring me !"

There was silence and three strangers with raised eyebrows.

"Bestia handle ...her." Odion speaks slowly staring at the buff man in front of him.

" You got yourself one too Bestia ? Ooh man " The buff man laughs at daddy.

"Arran .." Odion warns him .
A squeak of a chair moving quiets them .

Daddy clears his throat and stands up."This meeting can go on without me ,....Odion." He nods at Odion .

The only woman in the room says bye to me before daddy grips my none existent bicep and pulls me out .

Before he can say anything I speak .

"Who where they ?" I glance up at him.

He doesn't say anything for a while .I guess he was thinking .I hum as I follow him upstairs and all the way to his room ,swinging my hips and tail.

"Na na na na naaa na na na na .."
He pushes me in his room stumbling I try to regain my balance .
"Be careful my robe is long .." I whine at him .