£ Jealous ?

I was dreaming peacefully until I couldn't breath anymore.I try to gasp but it was hard when you had someone on top strangling you.

I was loosing my vision as I open my eyes .I tried to think how to get out of this situation.I raise my my knee to hit her back but before I can do that Liv was lifted off me.

This time I gasp and coughed with teary eyes sitting up.

"Why is she in our bed and wearing my favorite pink robe ?! "

"I didn't sleep here last night .I didn't even know she had your robe on ." Daddy tells Liv lying to her .

"He's lying ...Liv." Ursu says with disgust causing daddy to glare at her .

"This beautiful nymph had your elegant pink robe last night.And she wear it better than you could ever have . "

Ursu growls at Liv.Not only did she scare Liv but she scared me .

"Ursu ..go back at eating what you eat dirty mouthed whore !"

Turning her gaze back to daddy.

" Bitch I would eat you !"

And Ursu attacks .I couldn't help but laugh at how Liv screamed or how Ursu temper got out of control .

The kings of Mysticis tried to separate them as Ursu bits into Livs arm .Waking up to somebody chocking me was long gone for me now since I was enjoying the show .

I yelp a little as Odion pulls Liv causing some part of her skin to tear where Ursu was biting her .I feel someone sit besides me .

"Enjoying the show ?" I immediately knew it was daddy just by his voice.

I giggle ,"It's hard not to after I woke up to her chocking me ."

" I don't know why she did that ."

"She's mad that I'm wearing her favorite robe and slept on y'alls bed ." I smirk.

"Well now you know not to sleep here next time ." I feel him live my side .No longer smirking I get up his bed .His comment lit a fire in me .

I walk behind Odion and push him causing Ursu to have the chance to bite Liv again and walk in to my room closing the door .

"Well whatever's going on ,on the other side of the wall is fucked up .Aaah the screams !"Kalila surprises me as she mocks the situation that's happening next door.

" Yeah I slept in their bed again ,dressed in her favorite pink robe." I say twirling ,watching the  fluffiness on the robe .

"So who's fighting in there ? "

I sigh stomping to my bed to cuddle with tochie bear .

"Ursu and Liv .Ursu said something that offended Liv ,then Liv offended her,then Ursu attacked ....it was quite the show."

"Oh I love Ursu ! Have you meet her yet ? She's the best ! "

She sits next to me .I suddenly didn't want no hot cocoa anymore .

"I have only seen her yesterday once but I didn't get the chance to talk to her .But I mean she waved at me and complimented me in front of everyone ." I smile happy that there was someone like her .

She oohs me and quickly gets serious.

"Why did you sleep in his bed again Rihanni?" She looks at me suspiciously crossing her arms .

"We talked yesterday in his room about things but then he left me in there.I got really tired and lazy to walk back to my room ." I lie to her for the first time .I knew if I told her the truth she wouldn't understand.