£My Spanking

"My name is Penrose sweetie" she giggles.

"But it's going to take a while!" I stomp my foot .Not caring that she introduced herself to me.

"Rihanni. It's only one day and a lots happened. It's best you go up to your room" Jamal grabs my arm to push me out the room.

"Jamal ...leave her alone .You wanted this now you deal with it."

"But Odion ..."

"You wanted this. Rihanni nice to meet you ....I'm Bestia's father."

"Oh hi..I'm your son's daughter.."
He got the message that he knew we weren't blood related since I was hesitant.

With red hazy eyes he looks at me then hugs me. I have to admit daddy's father was good looking.

Dampness down my belly I felt from his aggressive hug just like when I first saw daddy. Caressing my cheeks, "Patient, he will come to love you."
His words hit me deep. I just have to be patient.

And I wasn't alone emotionally and physically for the first time, I had people to support me even if Jamal was being grumpy about it.

"Hi! I'm Lotte, Rihanni what a beautiful exotic being you are! ,"she squeals.

"Trust me when I say Bestia will come around .Also, if you ever have ....personal questions come to me sweetheart I'll help you! "

Eda's wife introduces herself to me whilst rubbing her belly .I don't understand what I need to question but I should probably tell her why I feel dampness down my belly every time I see a handsome face ,it was probably just pee leaking...

"Hey Lotte! I heard about you before ...."

"Saar! Start playing the harp! Kalila escort Rihanni up to her room! "

Eda shouts ones again to Saar and I didn't even notice Kalila was in the room.

"What?" confused Kalila pulls me out of the room but not before their goodbyes and Mr.Palaina winks.

"Wow." Kalila sighs. "What a scene right? Did you see how Mr.Palaina was looking at you?! It seems like he was more interested in you then Bestia."

Mmh. "Isn't he technically my grandfather? "

"Umm....yeah"

I shrug my shoulders; he probably already loved me as a granddaughter. Up my room she tugs me in.

"Rihanni, go to sleep I'll come up in the morning to bring you breakfast and no more wandering around it's already midnight."

With a yeah she leaves me alone. I swear if I had a mother she would sound like Kalila. But I wanted daddy, and I was going to get him.

Tiptoeing to his room I see him sound asleep. Tochie bear wrapped in my tail I go to the empty side of the bed and lay down covering myself.

His naked back is facing me so I scoot over sniffing it and smudging my face on it, putting my arm and leg around, my foot plays with a hard thing he had in his shorts back and forth. Hope he doesn't get scared when he wakes up.

-Next morning-

I get woken up by a hand squeezing hard on my foot.

"Owww owe owww!" I sink my nails into daddy's bicep for him to let my foot go. Time passes of me struggling and he finally let's go.

"Why was your foot inside my briefs?"

"Why is it a big deal we have the same thing down there" I point at his middle. Still wondering what was in there from last night.