£What's A Dick ?

I was on the first floor I just couldn't find Lotte and Penrose

I was on the first floor I just couldn't find Lotte and Penrose.I take my time to breath as I look for them ,relieving the weight I had inside.

I see maids walking around cleaning and moving stuff not paying attention to me .

Bestia why was he called Bestia ?....

"Rihanni!! "

I hear Lotte scream my name ,there was no one in front of me so I look back and see a light coming out a room .Walking towards the light I look inside and see them sitting down at a table ,smiling at me .

"Hi " I wave at them as they giggle at my shyness.

" Come sit down ! "

Not wanting to seem rude I go sit down besides them .

"What made Jamal bring you here for Bestia ? " Penrose speaks to me for the second time since yesterday.

"I don't know .I'm just happy I'm
here ." And worried that I would be killed because I'm here ,but I didn't want them to know that .She hums smiling .

"So how do you like it here ? "

"I..."

"I know it's been hard with Bestia but he doesn't like people ....,especially new people .But don't worry ,give him a little bit of time "

Lotte winked at me ,it seems that everybody has been having problems with there eyes.

Getting comfortable I criss cross my legs on the chair .

"I know...I got the message when he spanked me this morning "

Looking down at tochie bear sad that I had to take my time and that he didn't do good things to me after my punishment.

"Spanked you ? " Lotte gasp as Penrose laughs for some reason.

"Yes" I sigh this time .

"Is that I sleeped with him with out his permission."

"Rihanni you can't just do that .."

"Well I didn't know ." I whine getting up to get tochie bear since I trough him ,getting back Penrose tells me to calm down .

With uneven breathing I try .

"Rihanni..it's ok will teach you from right and wrong "