Broken Warriors

(It's been a month of working here....And I guess you can say that we've all completely submitted to our master Mr.Samuel....Even Lancelot,Swift Wing and Mystic have submitted to him.It did take a while but after no food for 3 weeks,no water for 3 weeks except for a little to keep them alive,beatings every day until they almost bled to death,and even through all that they still had to work just as hard,if not harder with the rest of us.Right now it's late at night and I'm hooked up to a carriage with Swift Wing,and another carriage following us has Mystic and Lancelot hooked up to it.We've arrived back at Cecile's mansion so Mr.Samuel could attend the celebration of the Full Moon Ball that he and all other royal members were invited to by her and her brother.When we arrived I saw Burnell standing there outside attending to the other guests as a waiter,Mr.Samuel stopped the carriage as the other one stopped next to it.When Burnell saw us I could feel his heart break as he set the empty tray down and ran to us)

Samuel:Are you the head butler of this estate?(He said putting his whip down and climbing off)

Burnell:Yes,Mr.Samuel.

Samuel:Good,now take these four and hitch them up somewhere,but don't untack them,understand?!

Burnell:(He bowed his head)Yes sir,I understand.(He took both carriages towards the barn where a skinny centaur was hitched,he then quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching and then loosened the bearing rein on Coren.He then moved his hands slowly to take off Lancelot's)It's alright...You don't need to be afraid....

Lancelot:(I saw the man's hands reaching for me,he said he's not going to hurt me but I've heard that many times before.They were all lies!!!Lancelot began to freak out and back away from Burnell,which only caused the others to get spooked and Coren to be backed away with him)

Burnell:(He quickly grabbed the bearing rein that was located behind his shoulders and loosened it,he then backed away to give him his space)See...I didn't hurt you,now you can move your head freely again.

Lancelot:(He noticed the sudden release of the bearing rein and then felt the relief of no pressure on his back and neck.He watched as the butler did the same to his friends and then hitched them up still hooked up to the wagons)

Burnell:I'm sorry but that's all I can do to ease your pain,but at least you can let your head down for a bit.I'll meet you again later my friend.(He raced off to return to his job of serving drinks and food to the rich jerks of this mansion)

Coren:King Lancelot?....Are you alright?-

Lancelot:I told you months ago not to call me king,but yes I'm alright....Why did you not flinch from him?...

Coren:Because I know him,and he doesn't think of us as lower creatures.He thinks of us as family to him.

Lancelot:Truly?So he wasn't lying?....

Coren:No sir,he's always kept his promises and helped out fellow centaur and human slaves,even if he is to get hurt in the process.

Swift Wing:That sounds like an admirable friend,Coren.

Mystic:Yes...He has a heart of gold,and I felt no threats from him.

(Then Coren saw three faces coming towards them...Three faces he didn't want to see)

Axel:(He goes up to Lancelot and twirls his golden hair)These are fine beasts Mr.Samuel....To bad you're not selling them.(He then grabs his horn and turns his face side to side until he notices the bearing rein was unbuckled)I didn't know you let your centaurs hang their heads down...

Samuel:What?!(He yanked at Lancelot's bridle which pulled his head towards Samuels)Who unbuckled the bearing reins?!

Cecile:It was probably that butler that won't mind his own business!

Axel:We will take care of him soon!

Samuel:Yes,but let us enjoy this celebration.We can shed blood later.And there's also that deal that I had promised from you.

Axel:Ah yes,we can discuss that as well.And if we can I'd like to start tonight.

(The humans all snapped the centaurs bearing reins back to the tightest it could be.They stood there in agony and aggravation by this feeling again until Coren heard coughing from his left...)

Coren:(I looked to my left and saw a centaur mare with a white and brown pinto pattern on her body,but she was so sickly and weak that she could barely keep her head up and you could clearly see her ribs and bones under her skin.I watched as she desperately digs in the dirt with her hoof to find a bit of grass,but to no luck.Only when she looked up at me with widened soulless eyes and spoke did I know who she was)

Rain:Coren?!!I thought I'd never see you again!

Coren:Rain?!!...What happened to you?...

Rain:Man happened to me,Coren....And I can see the same has happened to you,and the three protectors...

Coren:Why did you let them do this to you,why didn't you at least try to fight back?!-

Rain:The same reason you didn't,because man is stronger and we are weaker.Besides,if I were only to fight back they'd send me somewhere worse for that human to break me until I was quiet and submissive....I've learned my place in this world,and I hope you figure yours out too,before it's too late.

Coren:(We hugged each other,I don't know why...Perhaps we felt like this would be the only comfort that we would ever get.We stayed this way for what seemed like an eternity until the cruel sound of a whip on flesh,echoed throughout the estate.I looked only to see Burnell chained to the post with no shirt on and his back covered in open cuts and blood)

(It was a long and agonizing hour later until the screaming had stopped,soon the guards dragged Burnell away to be patched up,only for Samuel,Cecile,and Axel to come complete their deal)

Samuel:(He began to unhook Coren from the wagon and then put shackles with chains attached around his wrists)Is this the one your gonna breed with the mare?...(Coren had a look of shock as he looked at Rain)

Axel:Yes,and as promised you can keep the foal they produce in exchange for your two other centaurs,the brother and sister.

Samuel:You've got a deal.(He shook hands with Axel)

Coren:(They began to drag me to a shoot as they lead Rain in first and whip her to go to the very end.I was put in next and was whipped and pulled until I was now on top of Rain.The humans knew that we wouldn't want to have a child willingly,not to just bring it in this world...No,in this hell and have him or her suffer!Later I was allowed to get off of her and we were both lead out of the shoot.But instead of going back with Samuel I watched as they left without me)

Axel:Alright,now we just wait for your precious child...(He chuckled as he left,leaving me and Rain alone in our stalls,only to just stand and wait)

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be coming out soon as well,thank you and 'till next time,bye!!)