Paradise?....There's No Such Thing....

Alicio:(After Coren chased me away from Koda,I decided to go back inside to try another way of gaining their trust,with food!I then remembered I had Koda's special rock in my pocket,I decided to leave it there and continue my mission)That's it,perhaps I could win them over with apples,perhaps a little bit of meat for their human tastes?(I ran into the castle to fix them something to eat but was stopped when I bumped into my father the King)

King Astor

King:What are you doing,running around like a lunatic Prince?(He asked with a vicious glare)

Alicio:I-I was just going to feed the new centaurs some apples....I hope that's alright with you fa-

King:(He slapped the prince across the face in rage)Haven't I told you before not to fool around with those beasts?!!!They are tools for farming,pulling and carrying humans,not to be made friends!!!(He slammed his fist against the wall)If you are to stay a prince of France you will act like one....Now go to your room and study,my men will help me tame the new beasts.(He said walking outside with his guards behind him.)

Alicio:(He bowed his head as his father left)Yes Your Majesty....(He straightened out and then walked to his room)Forgive me....I wish I could help you more....

Coren:(He was standing out in the pasture with his son and the rest of the centaurs until the gate was open.Making the conversation stop as everyone looked to see who it was.)

Aisha:(She quickly grabbed Coren by his ear and made him drop his head)Do not look that man in the eyes!....He'll cut them out of your head if you do so.

Coren:(I gulped a bit,feeling a twinge of fear in me as I told Koda to do the same)Could you at least tell me who they are?...(I asked feeling the humans getting closer)

Aisha:(She nodded)That is Alicio's father,King Astor....He is like I said a few seconds ago,vicious.

King:(He stood still for a moment to stare at the so called beasts)Hmmm.....Let's try....That one.(He said pointing to Lancelot.The Kings men quickly went into action and tied up the white centaur,though he didn't really put up a fight,quietly walking with them)

Coren:Lancelot?!What are you doing,don't let them take y-(A sword was suddenly held to his throat)

King:Silence,filthy beast!You should follow your friends examples more often,it'll keep you from getting hurt.

Coren:(He glared at the man but looked down at his son when he felt his body trembling next to him)F-Forgive me Master.....It won't happen again....(He bowed his head and then the men left with Lancelot)What was that for Aisha?!You just let that human take Lancelot away,I thought you said that this was Paradise?!!-(He was interrupted by Flora)