New Worker and Surprises

(5 years have passed since my son was born and broken in by our master,he's now 5 years old and I'm now 24,he's used cruel methods of taming that have sadly worked on both of us)

Koda:Daddy I don't wanna go,I-it hurts!Please don't make me!(He kept sobbing into his fathers chest)

Coren:(I rubbed my sons back as he sobbed into my chest...I've truly given up on myself....I've let that horrible man abuse my own child,not because I want him to,but because I can do nothing to prevent it but tell Koda to obey him)I'm sorry Koda...Just try to obey the master,okay?...

Koda:I do,I do obey him daddy but he still hurts me!He says I don't do things fast enough and so he says I need to be punished!

Ash:King Coren?....Could I try to calm the young prince down?...

Coren:Ash,don't call me king please....I speak the truth when I say I don't deserve that title....But yes,if you have a way to help him,please do....

Ash:Thank you.Come here Prince Koda,I have something I would like to give to you.

Koda:(He sniffles and dried his tears as he walked up to Ash)W-what is it?...

Ash:Here,me,Arthur and Zack found it outside but it was given its power by Mystic,Swift Wing and Lancelot.(He said handing Koda a smooth pink colored rock)

Koda:(His eyes sparkled as he held the smooth soft feeling rock in his hand)It's pretty but...How will this calm me down?...

Mystic:It's a magical rock with soothing powers and it can even heal you,but only by a very very small amount.

Lancelot:If you are to get scared little one,hold the rock in your hand and it'll give off a healing aura that will calm you down.

Koda:Really?

Swift Wing:Yes Koda,do you think we would lie to you?(He chuckled)

Koda:N-no sir,I know that you wouldn't lie to me!Thank you for the gift everyone.

Coren:Yes,thank you.

Arthur:No problem,we couldn't stand seeing your son in so much pain and stress so we decided to go look for one while working.

Zack:We thought that it would also keep Koda's health from going down,it's not healthy for him to be worrying this much.

Coren:Look at me son.(He watched as Koda looked at him)I'm so sorry that I haven't been the best father in this situation....But I want you to know that I would never ever want you to be hurt,and I love you so much.(He hugged his son and kissed him on the head)

Koda:I love you to daddy-(The sound of a door being open was his signal to quickly hide the rock,which he put in a small pile of hay)

Samuel:(He opened the barn doors and stood in front of Coren's stall,unlocking it and putting a rope around Koda's wrists)Come on,you have training.

Koda:(He gave a small glance back at his father before he was pulled out of the barn and taken to the tack area)M-master?...What are you doing?..."

Samuel:You're going to start working now.(He said forcing a bit and bridle on his face.Then putting a harness on his horse body)

Koda:N-no wait,I can't,I'm too weak to pull a carriage!

Samuel:You'll do as you're told or you'll be punished!And you won't be pulling a large carriage,you'll be pulling a small cart for my business partner.(He then got a small wooden cart and hooked Koda up to it.He lead the foal to his friend)Don't be hesitant to use the whip on him if he disobeys,Evan.