Chapter 4. Rejection?

What the hell is it with fate? Why does it hate me so much? My mate is my sworn enemy? What the hell am I supposed to do?

I can't reject him because he is the only one I'll ever love, but seriously, it had to be him?

Blue Moon pack and Black Thorn pack have been at war since that fateful day. Again with fate. What the hell!!!

I was lost in thought when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I had almost forgotten Luke was there.

"Get off of me!" I shouted. "Your people are cold blooded murderers!!"

"Wait, what?" He replied, confused. "You're people are pure evil!"

"No we're not! We've only ever had an interest in peace!" I shouted.

"So have we!" He yelled back.

"Then why are we fighting?" I screamed at him.

He sighed. "I have no idea."

"I hate every last one of you." I said on the verge of tears.

"Why?" He said softly, making my heart melt as he wrapped me in a loving embrace.

"Because your alpha, your father," I spat, " killed my mother."

He sat there in shock. He looked at me with his eyes so big he looked like he was gonna explode. Then he closed them in anguish and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him.

"I can't reject you, I already love you too much." He whispered. That sentence made my heart flutter.

"And we can't tell our parents, because they will force us to reject each other." I said saddened by the thought.

"So we won't tell them." He said in confidence. "I won't risk losing you."

"And I you." I said.

After a moment of silence, he pulled me into him, and we just stayed there.

Later that day

After he left at noonish, I immediately call JJ and tell her to come to my house ASAP. She arrives 5 minutes later and bombards me with questions.

"Where did you go last night? Who was that guy? Why did you leave with him? What did you do?"

"Ok, I went to my room, that guys name was Luke, and he is my mate." I replied as in-control as possible.

She shrieked. " YOU GOUND YOUR MATE AND DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL THE NEXT DAY???"

"I couldn't have told you." I replied.

She looked at me for a sec, then she spoke. "Oh, you made it official."

I replied with an embarrassed nod.

"OMG I'm so happy for you! But there's something you should know." She said, serious all of a sudden. "I smelled Black Thorn scent last night. Someone was at the party spying on us."

Oh crap, I think, she knows.

"Oh well," I said quickly, "At least he did no damage."

"Yeah, I guess your right." She replied. "Wanna go for a run?"

"Sure" I said. " I need to stretch my legs."

----------------------------------------------

Woot! Chapter 4! Finally! I hope that you guys aren't confused. See ya in chapter 5.

-S

(PS there will be drama)