Chapter 9. The Room

We began by digging out a small room in the tunnel. It was messy, but it was cozy.

Then Luke went to a lumber yard and brought back a ton of wood, which we used for flooring and walls.

I bought some wallpaper and lights that were powered by sunlight, so we left a small panel above our room for power.

We also bought a mattress, sheets, and a duvet, not needing much more.

We put pictures on our walls and a solar-powered TV.

We finally had a sanctuary, with no people, no other wolves and no one judging us.

This place was home.

Later, after goodbyes, I walked home, feeling at peace.

I stripped and shifted, carrying my clothes in my mouth.

God, today feels good. No one can take today from me.

I get home and decide to make an ice cream sundae because for some reason, I really wanted some.

I get my huge bowl out and then put in half the box of ice cream and cover it in chocolate sauce, sprinkles, chocolate chips and nuts.

After eating my way through half of my masterpiece, the taste and smell of it become putrid. 

I put it on the coffee table when all of a sudden, a wave of nausea rolls in and I rush to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, I emerge. Never again will I eat that much ice cream.

Then I go clean up and watch Supernatural, my favourite show.

------------------—-------------—-----------

Hey!!! I added the supernatural thing because I love it and I love to relate to my characters.

In other words, writing is hard, so sorry  for the short chapter.

-S