Chapter 14. Execution

I rolled over in my bed. It was so cold.

I checked the clock and it said 11:16pm. Only a few hours till the execution.

I couldn't sleep. This couldn't be happening. Luke can't die.

But what can I do?

Let's see;

•I'm keeping the secret of our matehood.

•I don't have any leverage in Alpha Greg

•And, oh yeah, IM BLOODY PREGNANT.

This can't be happening. I get out of bed and get some sleeping pills. I take 3 and head back to bed.

Sleep takes a while, but when it finally comes, I dream the weirdest dream.

First, I'm with Luke, we're out in the open in my territory. I look around and see everyone nicely dressed. Who is that at the front? The Alphas?

I see JJ along with a bunch of random friends.

I see a bunch of men in the other side. I look straight ahead and see-is that a priest?

I then notice that I am in a beautiful dress, in white.

This is my wedding.

I can't believe it. I'm getting married to Luke.

This is the happiest day of my life.

Then I remember: the execution.

This can't be possible. How could Blue Moon and Black Thorn even be in the same place?

I then realize that I need to wake up.

I need to go save my mate.

I begin to run. I run until I see a solid surface and run into it.

Before I make contact, I wake up.

I sit still for a moment, breathing heavily, wiping the cold sweat off of my forehead before grabbing my phone.

5:47am.

I have less than 15 minutes to get to the execution. I change into a black t-shirt, jeggings and throw a black and grey plaid over myself.

I run outside, lock the door, and run, not bothering to shift and ruin my clothes.

I run past the woods, past JJ's house, past Alpha Greg's house.

I see a group of wolves gathered at the cliff side, the execution spot.

I see my father and Alpha Greg.

I see a head of golden hair being shoved to the ground; Luke.

I push through the crowd as fast as I can.

As I'm half way through, they start chanting.

"Kill"

"Kill"

"Kill"

I make my way to the last row of people. Alpha Greg is in wild form, jet black paw raised, claws unsheathed.

I jump at Luke.

"STOP!"

---------------------------—-----------------

Heyy. Just letting you know that I know that my grammar is bad. I don't edit I just let my fingers type what they want.

COMMENT!!!!!!!

-S