What He Does When Your Upset

Markiplier: He tells you stupid jokes until you smile. But if it doesn't work he'll sigh and go get chica and lay in bed with you cuddling up to you, with chica.

Jacksepticeye: Jack tries to keep your mind off it with either movies or watching anime. Either that or he'll let you let it out and rant about why your upset.

Joe Sugg: He does impressions and does weird things until you laugh. Or he just smothers you in kisses if that doesn't work.

Casper Lee: He will not let you leave until you feel better. Casper will hug you and keep you there, then start kissing you.

Jake Paul: He will comfort you but if you ask for him to leave you alone he'll do so. But after a while he'll come back with either flowers or a teddy bear.

Logan Paul: He will try everything to make you feel better. If he can't make you feel better he leaves for a while and gets you a gift.

Danisnotonfire: He comforts you and eats snacks with you until you feel better. Either that or until you fall asleep.

AmazingPhil: He cuddles up to you and pokes at you until you get annoyed or smile.

KickthePj: He takes you outside to relax and take your mind off of things.

LeafyisHere: He asks if you want to talk and if you don't he'll leave you alone. If you do want to be alone he'll arrange a movie night.