What His Parents Think Of You

Markiplier: His parents loves you. They love how nice and sweet you are to them and Mark. They also make jokes here and there about you guys getting married so that's a plus.

Jacksepticeye: His Parents were very kind to you. Mostly his mother as she felt like she already knew you by how much Sean talk about you to her when you first started dating.

Joe Sugg: His Parents didn't really care when they first found out you two were dating. They were mostly just glad you two got along so well and that you were nice to him, as well as him being nice to you.

Casper Lee: His Parents were excited to meet you as they see you in his videos so much, and they thought you two were cute together. They knew their son would take care of you and told you if ever does something stupid just come to them to sort it out for you.

Jake Paul: Jake's mom didn't really like you at first, not really seeing you two marrying. Or having kids, but as Jake persisted you two hang out more she like you and found out you guys had some things in common. So now she has your back if Jake does something stupid.

Logan Paul: They think you are good for him sense you are more of a logical thinker while Logan does things on instinct which he kinda needs a logical side from time to time. Which is exactly what you do you keep him from doing a lot of stupid things even though most of the time he doesn't listen. But it's good enough for his parents to like you.

Danisnotonfire: They absolutely love you, they think your the best girl for him. Your friendly, nice, and sweet to Dan. They even see some of Dan in you like some little things you do. With all that they can't wait till you two get married. His mom even said that if he ever broke up with you she would help support you.

AmazingPhil: His Dad think your a little bit childish but then again Phil is the same except 2x. But his mom thinks your perfect for her son. A mix of childish, seriousness at times, and treats everyone nicely unless provoked. But his dad will need some time to realize this as well but until then he'll just be nice and friendly to you when ever you come around.

KickthePj: They both love you, your sweet, nice, and you both seem perfect together. And they are both looking forward to the two of you getting married.

LeafyisHere: His Parents don't really like you. They never really give a reason for they're disliking to you, they just don't like you. Calvin didn't seem that surprised but he reassures you that they just don't like him dating that much. But he promises to try and get them to understand that he actually likes you.

FazeRug: Brian's Parents Love you and love you two together. His mom even gave a lectures the two of you that if Brian ever did something bad that you come to her to set him straight.