What He Likes The Most About You

Markiplier: Your Eyes. He can never stop staring into your eyes, and every time you ask why he just shrugs and kiss your cheek.

Jacksepticeye: Your Hair. He likes when you do different hairstyles or just a plain straight hair. He also he says how he likes how soft it is when he runs his fingers through your hair.

Joe Sugg: Your Smile. He likes making you laugh and smile. Joe also always compliments how pretty your smile is.

Casper Lee: Your Sense Of Humor. He likes how he can joke with you about anything including flaws, without you being mad or sad. But of course he knows when to stop with the jokes and you know as well when to stop joking.

Jake Paul: Your Creativity. He loves how creative you are. Most of your ideas are really original and he sometimes asks you for ideas as well for his videos. He can always count on you when he can't think of anything.

Logan Paul: How Caring You Are. He loves how caring you are to those in need or people that need help with anything. You always put them in front of yourself.

Danisnotonfire: Your Intelligence. Just like him you know some random facts. But that times 10. You know a lot of stuff that Dan and Phil don't, and he finds that interesting.

AmazingPhil: Your Bubbly Personality. He loves how happy you can be every single day without fail. But he knows sometimes that you have bad days and can take down you bubbly spirit easily.

KickthePj: How Adventurous You Are. He loves that your up for doing random things and going to different places. You never turn down a good adventure.

LeafyisHere: How Strong You Are. He loves how strong you are in the sense of  you can take anything. Any hate comment, any person making rude comments, or arrogant people and you can put them in their place.