What He Does When He Gets Jealous

(The art above: https://pribadiganda.deviantart.com/art/Why-so-jealous-joker-245741467 )

Markiplier: Usually it's just he wraps his arm around you or come over and kiss your cheek. But if he's really jealous he just stays quiet and stares at the guy.

Jacksepticeye: Jack rarely gets jealous but when he does he gives you a back
hug and lays his head on your shoulder. Just so you know that he's there.

Joe Sugg: When he gets jealous he tries to get you an arm distance away from the person. Then he holds your hand or puts his arm around your waist.

Casper Lee: He goes red when he gets Jealous and does a lot more PDA then normal. Kissing, hugging, holding hands, and more

Jake Paul: He usually just wraps his arm around you protectively when he gets jealous. But when he can't take it anymore he just picks you up making you laugh and he walks away.

Logan Paul: He usually is very quiet and stern looking trying to make himself look menacing. But if it doesn't turn the guy off to make him leave, then he grabs your wrist gently and pull you away to the other direction.

Danisnotonfire: Dan trusts you but when it goes on for a while, he usually puts his head down and gets tense letting the two of you talk. When you notice this you stop the conversation and say bye so he isn't uncomfortable anymore.

AmazingPhil: Phil usually just gives you a back hug and a kiss to a temple. But if it goes on and he gets even more jealous he would go and join the conversation and try to make the guy feel awkward.

KickthePj: He tries to act like it's not bothering him but after the guy leaves he talks to you about it. But it most likely will make you joke that he got jealous.

LeafyisHere: Calvin stands back letting the two of you talk. Sometimes he will come over and back hug you like he's bored. But even tho he's jealous he trusts you.

FazeRug: Brian doesn't get jealous he knows you love him. But if cameras are rolling he will pretend to be jealous so the viewers can get a little laugh out of it.