How He Annoys You

Markiplier: He constantly sings annoying catchy songs. Making you remember it for the whole day and or week.

Jacksepticeye: Jack always tells Dad jokes and puns while you two are alone in a room.

Joe Sugg: Joe plays little pranks on you or just jump scares you randomly.

Caspar Lee: He zones out sometimes while he's doing something and you need to tell him something. Or you need to ask him something and he just doesn't pay attention.

Jake Paul: Just like Joe he jump scares you a lot or he tries to "play" wrestle with you when you don't really want to.

Logan Paul: When he breaks/smashes things on purpose, or by accident. It just gets annoying after you have to clean up after him for days.

Danisnotonfire: Dan doesn't really do that much to annoy you unless it's him continuing to make innuendos for a period of time during the day.

AmazingPhil: When he wakes you up early by constantly being loud. He doesn't mean to be but he just accidentally bumping into stuff and not really knowing how loud something will be when he interacts with it.

KickthePj: He doesn't clean up when he's done with a project. Pj just finishes and goes to edit. Completely forgetting the props he just made and everything that he used to make it behind.

LeafyisHere: He wanders off a lot when you are both at a store. So this makes you have to go after him and find him.

FazeRug: When he gives you surprises or gifts even when you tell him time and time again not to.