How The Fans Reacted To Your Relationship

Markiplier: The fans were cut in half. Half liked the relationship being a thing and the other half didn't. You got most of the hate but Mark always made videos talking about not going after you.

Jacksepticeye: They were very happy for you two, and if anyone hated on your relationship they called them out.

Joe Sugg: They didnt like the relationship at all they constantly gave you hate. Making Joe comfort you thew this and he made a video address it all. Basically saying if you all don't like her then you all leave the channel.

Casper Lee: The fans were very accepting of your guys's relationship. They were happy that you two were happy together.

Jake Paul: It was cut in half of fans accepting it and fans hating on the relationship. But soon the it was only good comments about your relationships.

Logan Paul: The fans were happy about your relationship and some sorta knew already as well.

Danisnotonfire: There was mixed feelings about the relationship but soon they came to terms with it.

AmazingPhil: They all loved the relationship and took it very well then you guys expected.

KickthePj: The fans loved it some didn't but the love overcome the hate, now you can barely find hate comments about your relationship.

LeafyisHere: It was mostly hate when revealed which wasn't that surprising. But you guys didn't really care if there was hate against your relationship.