Lifting (V.B)

Everyone was outside in the garden, including Victor and I. He and Bronwyn were having a lifting contest to see who could lift the most weight and hold it for a complete minute.

"Come on," Olive and Claire begged, "You two should have a lifting contest, please."

"We'll get into trouble though." Bronwyn said.

"Oh come on Wyn, it'll be fine. Miss P is having a big snooze." Said Victor.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'll go get my stopwatch." Millard said running off into the house.

"Fine." Bronwyn said giving up.

The two little girls cheered.

"Alright then, I get Y/N, Mill, Horace and Hugh." Said Victor. "You can have Enoch, Jacob, Fiona and Emma. Olive and Claire can sit out on this okay?"

The girls sighed but agreed. Then Millard came back with his floating stopwatch.

"I've got the watch, you may begin." He said.

They helped each other climb on top of Victor and Bronwyn's shoulders. One by one, they climbed stumbling and falling every now and then. Once there were two stacks of towering peculiar children, Millard started the minute.

"Victor, I need to pee." I started to complain. "Really bad."

"Y/N don't you dare pee on my shoulders." He replied.

"But it's my  pee, so it doesn't matter. Does it?" I replied.

"Y/N! Why wouldn't it matter? Its pee. And it's gross. Don't do it."

"How much time do we have left Mill?" I asked trying to hold it in.

"About 10 seconds left." Said Millard.

"Come on! I need to peeeeeeeee!"

Then Claire and Olive started counting down when Mill said so. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

I hopped down from Victor's shoulders as quick as lightning. Then I ran like a penguin trying not to pee while running into the house. I opened the toilet door, sat on the toilet and let it all out. Oh how good it felt. (You know what I mean).

***** After peeing.

I finished washing my hands and stepped out of the door to go find Victor and snuggle. But no, he had that idea first. He grabbed my waist as I stepped out of the door. Then he planted his lips on mine. I slithered my hands up his neck and nestled them in his hair. I love his scent of new paper.

"Hello love." Victor said.

"Hey strong guy." I whispered back. "Did you know you're good at lifting?"

"Maybe a bit better than you."

"Ha, no way." I said seductively bitting my lip then walking away.

Victor followed Y/N's way hypnotized from your beauty, inside and out.

*****The end peoples hope you enjoyed. It took a long time. Wrote it at school. Idk why they block Wattpad at school but not Fanfiction.com, like what? *confused AF face*.