For Gaby_the_Bookworm

For Gaby_the_Bookworm:

"Heeeeeeeey Enoch?" I said draped on his bed. "I'mmmmmmm bored."

"Okay." he said closing some of his jars.

"No, not okay."

He stopped what he was doing and faced me. "What do you want me to do about it then, Y/n?"

"I don't know." I sat there staring at the ceiling.

"Well nothing I can do about 'I don't know'". He went back to doing his thing.

I got up, walked over to where he was, and leaned on his homunculi counter. "Can I help?"

"With what exactly?"

"I don't know. Your stuff."

"I have loads of things to do. Making more experimental clay homunculi, stuffing heart into stinky jars, and I also have to help the boys chop wood for the fire." Enoch took a deep breath. "So which one will you choose?"

"Wood chopping, duh."

"Great. Let's go then."

We walked to were the forest met our yard, and Hugh, Millard, Jacob and even Horace was there waiting.

"Why did you bring her?" asked Horace,

"Because she actually gets down and dirty, unlike you." Enoch replied.

The other boys laughed.

"Okay then." Jacob said pretending to be excited, "who wants to chop some wood?"

"How bloody exciting." Hugh remarked picking up a log.

Millard picked up an axe and passed it to Enoch who swung it down, making a clean cut through the wood Hugh put down.

Hugh, Enoch and Jacob did the chopping while Horace, Millard and I set the wood down and then swapped after a little bit.

I went to collect some more wood from the forest, when Enoch called me.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"I'm coming with you." He yelled back.

The other boys whistled at us, mocking at us. Also whipping sweat from their foreheads.

Enoch ran up to me and we held hands walking into the forest.

"I can collect wood by myself." I said.

"No doubt you can. I know you're a big girl." He said smiling.

He put a hand in his pocket and pulled out a carving of a love heart.

"Aaaawwwww! Enoch! This is sooooo cuuuuute!" I whined.

"I thought you might like it."

He shoved it in my hand and wrapped his around mine.

We stared into each other eyes for a moment. Then he kissed me. His kisses were weird. It felt not like a kiss but angels putting their hand on my lips. (That sounds sooo weird hahaha).

"Thank you Enoch. I love you," I said hugging him.

"You're welcome, Y/n." He said hugging me back. "I love you too."

*****

Hope you like it Gaby, I know it is not really what you asked for, but yeah. 