For dillon_franta_lawley

Miss Peregrine decided to take us out on a little excursion tonight; to a drive through cinema.

I have never been to one before and I don't think anyone else had either, so tonight was exiting for all of us. I didn't know what we were going to see, but it exited me none the less.

We walked to the beach were the movie was being held. It was a nice warm night with no clouds, but many stars.

Millard and I put down a pick-nick blanket to sit on, like everyone else and snuggled up.

"What are we watching Miss?" asked Claire.

"I believe it is called 'The Invisible Man'." She said.

And to Miss Peregrine's, words all the children's heads turned toward Millard.

"You have a movie made about you mate." Hugh said.

"I am not an insane scientist, thank you very much." He said back.

That made us all chuckle a bit.

The movie turned on and we started watching the film. It was quite weird, I didn't understand it much. I wasn't very interested, and I don't think Mill was either; he just sat there fiddling with his hat.

"I'm a bit bored Mill." I whispered to him.

"I am as well."

"What do ya wonna do?"

"Go back to the house. You?" asked Millard.

"Same."

We packed our things up and got up to go back to the house.

"Were are you two goin'." Asked Enoch tiredly.

"Home." We both said at once.

When we got home, we slumped on a couch in the library, the one we read to each other on.

I crawled over to Millard and rested my head on his shoulder.

"This is better."

"Yes quite. But do you know what would make this moment better?" he asked.

"A nice book?"

"Yes, but that wasn't what I was thinking. A kiss."

"Yeah, that would be nice."

I looked up at the space were his head would be and he kissed he me. His invisibility made our kisses adventurous.

I placed my hand on his head, and accidentally made water come out, whoops. Now I could see his hair.

"Does your hair ever grow?" I asked. "Last time you had it cut was like a year ago."

"It does, just slowly."

"Nar."

Then he pecked my lips again.

*****

Hope you liked it. : )

It's not very good.