For Enoch1babygirl

A/N: Y/N's peculiarity is killing people at the touch of her hands.

*****

Y/N P.O.V

"Come on Victor it's a good movie. I promise." I pleaded. "It's Harry Potter. Very few people dislike it. PLEASE!"

"Fine." He said giving up.

"Yay!"

I ran down stairs with Victor's hand in my gloved one. I put the movie in the DVD player, got a blanket and sat snuggled into Victor. Yup, this is the life.

We sat there watching them until 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' finished.

"Are you tiered yet?" asked Victor.

"Kinda, not really." I said sleepily. Then I yawned. Okay maybe I was tiered, just a little though.

"Yeah right." He laughed. "Come on we gotta get to bed now missy."

"I don't wonna." I said back pouting.

He looked at me day-dreamingly. "Alright, we'll sleep here, just for tonight."

I smiled and was asleep as soon as he finished his sentence.

Third persons view

"Come on quick Enoch, get the rest." Whisper yelled Millard.

"Yeah, yeah, I am." Enoch said going up the stairs.

He came back with everyone, and Emma had her Polaroid and took a picture of the couple sleeping soundly. Everyone gathered around Y/N and Victor while they were asleep on the living room couch.

Millard took out a feather and tickled Victor's nose with it. He just swatted it away half-awake. He did the same to Y/N but got a huge sneeze in the face; it was a snotty one too.

Millard stood there frozen as the other kids stood the laughing there heads off; waking Victor and Y/N up from there slumber.

Y/N P.O.V

"EEEWWWW!" I squealed. "What is that on your face?"

"This," Millard said disgusted, "this is from your nose. It surprises me how you even kept that up there."

To everyone in the room there literally was a floating clump of snot.

Victor turned to high five me, but instead I kissed him.

"Y/N and Victor in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Everyone sang.

*****

There you go, hope you enjoyed! :)